Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Morning all. :)

Hi, I hope we all are well.  I am going to gets me a bit of coffee, cuz I likes it first thing in the morning.   :)

Okay where to start where to start.  Well most important thing is I feel bad for my friend Tia.  She is one of the Kminek's and you know I think the world of them, and they have been through a lot etc...   I found out yesterday one of her friends who died, did so at his own hands.  Some people are like that.  Where it is too much.  Let's face it on any given day life can be boring at times.  She said he always always commented on her motivational quotes she likes to use.  I think life is many times hard.  If you aren't the type to be open and honest than you keep a lot of stuff to yourself.  Remember I used to always feel a bit under pressure to be the life of the party kinda guy, but still underneath that facade was sadness, that really no one knew me.  I think I just realized now that maybe, and actually probably you know what???  I didn't know myself.  Over my years and years and years, I have a pretty good idea of who I am.  A good idea of who I am capable of being.  I think the long and short of it is we have to come to terms with all our shortcomings.  Realize we as people are really pretty weak.  We can walk on the moon and split an atom, but there are still things inside us we'd like to hide from people.  Really the only reason to hide stuff is afraid of being judged.  There really is no reason to judge, cuz like I said we all are just as fucked up as you, and ya know.  We'd be a good support staff, cuz we ain't perfect either. 

I think this can be a long train.  A lot of bloggers out there, and I surely ain't going to read them all, but like I said if you see someone open up, or a bit down help support.  We all are weak in many ways, and we can try it going alone, but it would be a lot easier with help.  We have enough examples of that. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I ran a little 3 miler, and probably low 9:00 pace.  I didn't log it, and I threw a 1/4 mile tempo I believe in the middle.  For the heck of it.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Giving extras for Tia  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   she needs 'em. 

I am adding Tia to Steve R's thing too, and to xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  She like everyone else needs support, and I'd like to do my little share every day I blog.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: