Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Sun Shined On Gotham City!!!

Yes a normal day of me working hard... is it work??  I swear I don't know.  I wake up early.  Always do, well today I got up at 6:00 am.  Do my blog thing, I like to do.  Of course I had to deal with a little drama that seems to come my way.  No biggie though.  Shit happens.  I run to work.  Fun.  I work for 4 hours,  yes fun too.  Remarkably I feel great.  It is warm outside so I plan on a long bike ride.  I didn't know how long I would go, but I knew I'd go long.  It ended up being 63 miles.  I added 2-9 mile loops from mile 45'ish.  Only thing I had to do was keep myself disciplined to do the 2nd final loop.  I did, even though old fat people were passing me.  :) 

Change of plan too.  I guess I will be doing the running group.  Alan says we start on Wednesday.  I'll plan on training for a full, and see where it goes.  Maybe I just do a half, but we'll see.  I have been wanting to try my luck at a full out half, instead of a marathon pace 10 miles, then kick.  We shall see.  I don't think it'd be a big deal for me to jump up to 12 miles on a long run.  Confident or naive???  I am not sure. 

Anyway stopped at New Holland.  Met up with Cory, and had a few beers, and filled up my growler.  Katy bought me a beer too.  :)  My kind of girl.  :)  I then went to Seth's house.  I may not of normally stopped, just cause I was tired, but it was the 1 year anniversary of the death of their Dad, so I wanted to def stop by.  We played ladder toss.  I didn't swear too much, and Arceli  spell???  and I lost our first game, and then we won the rest I think.  She was throwing awesome.  :)  I had my moments, and my swear words.  :)

The day of their Dad's funeral i took a picture of Seth, Levi, and Charity.  I keep it on my phone all the time.  I always delete the other stuff.  I think I'll add.  Give me a sec. 

Holy crap is that taking forever.

Levi, Charity, and Seth
 They are 3 of the nicest people I know.  :)


Anyway a nice boring, "normal" entry.  Yayyyyyyyy.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Gonna hit the trails today.  I love training and working hard.  Well is it really work if you like it?  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for all those whose fathers have passed.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you tooooooooooooooo  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: