Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Case Of The Mondays!!!

I had a case of the Mondays yesterday.  I think things affect me more than I let on at times.  Ya try and be strong, and take the punches, and what is your first defense???  Anger probably right??  As the day went on and on, I felt worse and worse.  After a while I just had one goal.  Don't do anything stupid.  Not one of my strengths btw.  I ended up not doing anything stupid though.  After work, I just rode my bike leisurely home.  It was one of those plop down on a chair, and look out the window kind of days.  That is what I did.  I know I had some blogs to read, but trust me I wasn't up for it.  My mood eventually was better, and I felt better.  Lisa and I made dinner.  Sloppy Joes.  :)  I went to bed early, and that was that.  (I did run to work)

My watch band is broke, so I haven't been timing my runs.  I am kinda excited to start the group again.  I saw Jerry yesterday, and told him about my leaky shower faucet.  I have been having problems fixing it.  I gave him the make... Delta, and that it was a temperature balanced thing, and sure enough he said those can be buggers.  I'll have him do it.  :)  You need pipe wrenches.  Don't have those.  :)

Other than that all is coooooooooooolllllll.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  You want to know what makes me feel good???   When Olga said,  "I trust you,  trust me"  :)  We had our rocky patches too.  She hurt my feelings once, and I didn't take it well.  We have definitely since recovered.  You wanna know who of the non-bloggers I trust too??  Tia, Tammy, and Leigh who is sorta a blogger...  Leigh is...  Just so ya know... to name a few.   :) 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really  cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: