Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tie Up Some Things If I have Time!!

Hold on, let me get some coffee first.  Oh, and good morning all.  :)  Hope you are doing good.  :)

First off you would think I would learn my lesson!!!   I think for 50-60 years I had to read about a certain someones upcoming 40th birthday last year.  We are human and we age.  Men, I am not sure if we care too much about aging, but it is a big deal to women in ways.  Girls a lot of times want to feel pretty right??  I think I do a bad job of that with my wife.  I am not sure if we are really into that though.  I think at this stage of the game we really enjoy each other's company, and sense of humor etc...  Human nature you know, you don't keep the same "walking on clouds" spark that last the first couple years.  You still miss them though when your away, and it is always good to be home.

Anyway I have talked about Kim Sheridan before on here.  She is the big fan of Henry David Thoreau.  You know I picked up the "Journals" one time during heimleblog time on her recommendation.  I read just a little bit, and it made me feel like the music was making me feel that summer.  Anyway Kim, and I "talked" a lot after Steve R's thing.  She dated him at some point, and I went to Junior Year Homecoming with him.  I cannot remember who Steve's date was.  For some reason I think it must have been one of Carolynn's friends, cuz Steve and I were friends, but not sure if we were the natural hang together during Homecoming friends.  Maybe it was Kim, which would not have been a natural hook up for any of us really.  Memory foggy.

Anyway what I wanted to say is Kim Sheridan, I said in an earlier post, had the best eyes.  Meaning she sees things.  What I know about Kim is I believe she was a prosecuting attorney at some point.  She went to Miami of Ohio for Undergrad, same college as my old H.S. girlfriend Carolynn.  Got married, and had a couple kids.  Want to know my true thoughts on Kim in H.S.??  I thought she was really really pretty, and had these gorgeous eyes, but felt I was inferior.  I was pretty shy, and she was too, and we probably never said much more to each other than hi.  :)  She also dated one of my best soccer buds in Mike Polizzi for a while.  Now he was a nut.

Anyhoo, yesterday Kim had her 2nd and final son finish elementary school.  His name is Andrew.  Cole made this blog already for some of his races, or at least one.  I didn't think much of it at the time, but that is a big deal to a person.  You know one second your in High School, you do the college thing, have a career, settle down get married, have some kids, and before you know it, the kids are approaching High School.  I lack understanding, because I processed through a bunch of stuff already.  I get it though, and you can always believe on this blog that Kim Sheridan is a person I respect as much as anyone.  You know Tia and Kim are two ladies who I always always have the utmost respect for.  ALWAYS!!!   I am a jokester, but always think highly of those two girls.  So ya know.  :)

Anyway this is important stuff.  I guess we really are looking at our lives.  What it means etc...

Want some heavy stuff??  Well, I'll give it to you.  Now you know a long time ago I asked for the mirror.  On a bonky run.  What if the mirror has already been given to  the whole world?  If like my neighbor that one time, people use it wrong.  Turn it on others instead of themselves.  The mirror is used to deal with sadness.  To process through stuff.  If you turn it on others like my neighbor did that one time what happens??  Hate right.  He threatened to shoot Lisa's brother, and tried letting our dogs out of the fence.  I mean really really crazy ass batshit stuff.  What if Everyone has the mirror, and only so many of us use it the right way?  YIKES right???

Yeah, that is some scary shit.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  remember the day I hung out with Jacob, and the dude who lost his wife of like 50 years or whatever.  Wanna know what I said in that post??  I said the mirror went farther than I thought.  Know what???  I think everyone now has the  mirror.  I cannot tell you how I know without sounding totally nutsy, but it happened last summer/fall on a run.  It was pretty weird.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Tia and Kim Sheridan  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules of course  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

I don't know about you, but that shit is kinda scary to me.

No comments: