Saturday, June 11, 2011

So Strange!!

I was almost not going to blog today, but I guess I will.  Want me to give you a straight guys perspective??  I am straight, because that is how I was born.  Can you imagine being born gay, and having to overcome the judgement of society to be who you are???  You know my BIL it was either a kill himself or come out.  Two of his closest straight friends.  Greg Ellis and I were like who cares??  I suspected as much kinda when a girl threw herself at him at our wedding, and he drove home.  I mean, he had no girlfriend, he was plowed, etc.. 

I could care less what people do in their bedroom.  Why any guy would text a picture of his private parts is beyond me.  Anyway life is made up of that type of shit.  Us straight guys are always always checking out hot girls.  We do it.  They know it, we know it, and it is how we are.  We are visual.  We are creeps in many ways.  I have said that before, you are nuts if you don't think men do it. That being said, I rarely look at blog pictures too much.  For some reason.  Facebook either, it is probably one of the reasons I don't do too many pictures.   I like Charisa's artsy pictures, and stuff though.  They are usually neat. 

I think in our life if we look at ourself, we can get a true picture.  We may see things in ourselves we don't like in others.  We would judge the others on these things, but it is hard to judge ourselves.  We need to judge ourselves, instead of others, because guess what???  Everyone else is just as fucked up as you.  :)  LOL

I thought of something before, and it was if I could put all my effort into something  I knew was right, and it was good, I would do it.  You know I knew I wasn't going to practice jumping with the hopes of jumping over the Sears Tower.  Whatever the name of it is now. 

Here is where we are.  It is soooooo hard to show our dark side.  Our less than perfect side, but this shit is funny.  We all are pretty pathetic, but some of us are better at it than others.  :) 

Here is something you can be thankful for.  You don't feel the urge to steal,  you don't kill people, you don't rob people.  You don't have the urge to do weird things with farm animals. ....   Well most of you anyway.  :)   You are still not perfect, and you ain't got this. 


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Jen Harrison gets mentioned every day with the smiles, and with the xoxo.  :)   I wuv her that is why.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules.  Doreen needs them more though.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Boston Kim needs them too.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

So does Maggs of SSB.  She tri's for Bourbon, which is a good enough reason to tri for me.  Her "writing" voice is sad though.  :(   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For the rest of you toooooooooooooooo   xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

One other thing,  I really don't read minds, so if you want something you can just tell me.  :)

Oh check out Kelly Dunleavy's site.  She is pretty cool.  She was the smart talented girl, who lacked confidence.  It surprised me, like I let her know, I thought someone like her would have all the confidence in the world.  Strange huh??  she is very honest, and she puts the word fuck on her blog.  I think I am in love.  :)   LOL   j/k. 

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: