Saturday, June 25, 2011

This Boring Old Blog...

Well here is what I have been thinking.  I was thinking lately that my blog gets boring.  Writing day after day after day, and people don't read every day.  Oh well.  Anyway I just read Nancy O'Toole's blog, and it was a good one as usual.  Obviously some things on her mind, and maybe she is a bit annoyed at someone or something.  Anyway due to age difference, and her parents thinking I am an internet creeper dude, my comments are not allowed on her site, but here is my comment: 

Great little update.  It seems you are a bit annoyed at someone.  Hopefully not me.  :)  You are right though, we all are different.  We are not our parents, and we are not the movie stars, heck the movie stars are actually different than who they play on TV.

I don't know if you ever watched Weeds, but the intro is kinda how society tries to lead people.  Everyone get a house in the suburbs, all the kids being the same, houses are the same.  People wear the same clothes, and etc...  Underneath all the facade is sex, and drugs, and murder,  etc...  Real life stuff.  Not the fake exterior people put on.

As Always great blog Nancy.  :)

I swear I think Nancy always gets the best comments.   :)  I know the last one was a doozy, about becoming smarter and brighter, and better, than how the world and society would lead you.  Anyhoo, let me get some coffee. 

Okay I am back.  Now this blog gets weird folks, and I apologize for that.  Do you think there may be two avenues??  One the weird unique beautiful flower path, and the weed path.  The weed path leads to anger, and unhappiness, and a WOAH,  I am 70 years old, I can barely walk, but I am still shopping for a freaking hammer for some damn reason, and some Free after rebate hand cleaner, and pumpkin seeds, and 2 for $3 air freshener at the local lumberyard??  :)  The weirder people are the weed people, they just don't fucking know it.  :)

I'll give you something about me.  When I feel insecure, and like people don't like me, etc...  Wanna know what I do??  I shrink back into a position of strength.  My position of strength is Lisa.  It is Olga,  "I trust you... trust me"  BTW I trust Nancy as much as Olga too.  I also shrink back to my promise, and that really is as strong of a position that anyone can be in, although not all believe me on that.  It is those things that make this blog weird though huh??

One other thing, on the Iz night???  I had absolutely no control of what I was doing.  I get very very low if I have to take stuff like that... that kind of sadness.  It is when we are honest with ourselves and our lives where I would not have to do that for people.  It is when we continually lie to ourselves, where we will not deal with stuff.  We have to look at it.  This is for bloggers too, if someone opens up, and sheds layers the comment rate better be way above 10%.  Support people support.   Remember Kim Kim Kim's post a few ago.  She was down down down, and all the big guns came to her support, and it helped her a lot. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Runnin with the group today!!!

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxxoxoxo

Extras for the O'Tooles   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: