Saturday, May 21, 2011

Girls On The Run

As I look inside myself I realize running, and training is  a big deal to me.  I am not even hard core, like a lot of the crazy people I read.  When injury takes it away what do you do??  Geesh, ya know I would imagine many times you can be down and you don't even know it.  I realized last night running with the group, training for a personal goal is a big big deal in my life.  I don't stress about stuff too much I don't think, but you know I always wake up early, do this blog thing.  I guess people like to see it, cuz it is honest. Sometimes funny, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes angry.  It is what it is.  It is real.  The great thing about this blog I guess is it is real.  I'd like to say I have talent at this and whatever, but ya know I don't think too hard what I do with this.  Rolls off.  Here is the crazy thing, can you imagine having a promise???  Can you imagine having the midas touch???   Anything you do will turn out good??

Did you notice the help I had yesterday???  Talking about my neighbor??  I love posts where I seem to mention all kinds of people by name, and by some other means.  How about redrum, and what it looks like if you look in the mirror??  Pretty clever huh??  I laughed about that yesterday, because really I am not that clever.   Trust me.  You know way back when... I used to tell Jacob I wanted to write a book.  Well here it is.  It just goes on and on and on and on and on. 

Anyway we did the girls on the run thing.  It was pretty cool.  A real nice night out.  People who helped were Helen, me, MWMFN, Lil' Cathy, Alan and wife, and funny teacher lady, and I think that is it.  Nancy and Carol ran with Nancy's daughter, and we saw Beau and Charity there for Jill.  I never saw Jill in the run.  Oh well.  The girl who won was about 200 M ahead of everyone else at the 2K mark.  She was not breathing heavy.  Look Out!!!  she gonna be good.

Oh well, I woke up late today, and I am going to go into work for a bit, and then run long.  Probably an 8 miler.  I stayed awake later than normal, and just slept in.  :)

Johnny Garcia 7-0.  Another knock out of course.  :)  Mickey Dees's for him.  :)  lol. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Kinda getting the Marathon bug.  Thinking Grand Rapids in the Fall.  Don Kern was there last night too.  He runs the shin dig.   Hmmmmmmmm.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the regulars   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for well kinda want to give extras to Tia.  She has been thinking a lot, and pondering and searching, and showing people that.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you tooo.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wanna know why I like Charisa so much??  Not cuz she is fast, and that stuff.  I don't know much about triathlon, and I don't even track races or anything like that.  I don't do that stuff.  I don't understand the thrill of A.G. placings, probably cuz I will never do that.  I don't understand how you can even keep track of people.  I like her, because she is every bit a flower.  She shows her tough side, and her other side,  the soft side, and the hard side, and not everything is always happy happy.  You can tell that.  Some things are good, and I dunno.  It is hard showing it all, because it takes good vision.  I think she does pretty good.   We all can be better though.  She was the one I sent flowers too on the blog.  As a nice gesture.  I trust you all trust me.  :)  I am not all glam and stuff.  I got shit in my life here and there, but I deal with it quickly.  My journey has made me strong like that, and that is what yours is too.  I just know it, and I see it, so I can do this everyday "almost" to let ya know how things are.

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: