Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We Are Not In Mayberry Anymore!!!

Where the hell is Aunt Bee in your house???  When the hell did that show start???  Was segregation still the rule of the day???  Oh hey guess what???  It was.  How about that?  Griffith show started in 1960, and Segregation didn't end til the mid 60's.  TV was trying to portray the post WWII glamor life that everyone was supposed to lead.  Griffith was a widow, not divorced.  Was that an Alcoa sponsored program??  You know major funding from tv shows come from corporations.  When Alcoa saw Murrow and CBS were going after Joseph McCarthy, they stopped paying for advertising.  Did you know that advertising dollars like that have a say in what gets played on t.v.  Do you think our conglomerate news stations may have a more active interest in advertising $$$ than perhaps being diligent news people??  I doubt it, because G.E. didn't take any TARP funds, so no way that can happen.  G.E. runs CNBC, I see no problem.  Full steam ahead with the news.  We trust you.  :)

I picked up two new bloggers.  One I have read a long time, and one I just picked up as she commented on the sight of the girl blogger I picked up.  One of the bloggers is Jessica.  The other is Sun Safety Barbie.  I assume her name is Barbie, but you never know.  :) 

Jessica has been quiet lately, and has been battling with some stuff.  The great thing about Jessica is she is always honest.  Shit ain't great, she ain't throwing the Andy Griffith life at you.  She just says how it is. 

SSB had a great comment on Jessica's site.  here it is:

I hope you feel better. Depression really sucks. But at least you recognize it. And blogging (posting and reading) can be tricky. Just remember that what everyone else posts might just be the happy face they put on. Not everyone's life is a perfect as they make it seem in their blog. 

My first thought was, oh shit??  I don't do that do I????  Ha ha!!  I realized probably not.  :)  I wonder who she reads that does that shit.  Fucking annoying if you do read it, and you feel they do that.  I mean let's be honest, we have people losing limbs still so we can catch Bin Laden.  Oh wait we got the bad guy, guess the war is over.  Bin Laden declared war on the West, and we got him.  He is the ring leader.  When we got Hitler it was over.  He was the bad guy who declared war on us.  Bin Laden was the leader of Afghanistan, so we went there.  We got the bad guy Saddam too right??  Iraq war is over now too.  What kind of fucked up world do we live in??  People fight wars with their body, and bombs as weapons.  That is some strong propaganda that makes a person want to do that.  I guess we'll win the hearts and minds  by killing those people to show them we are right.  We have to be right, because Our country is the best.  Look at the percentage of people that go on to higher education.  Look how we care for our sick.  Funny thing is we dole out so much more money to our sick banks than we do to our sick people.  We bitch when we try to change that, by some Conglomerates news station strength in twisting views to your side.  Ya T.V. watchers are all being brain washed. 

Forgive the other side of the worlds narrow view point that America ain't all that.  Capitalism isn't a bad idea, but ya know what was wrong with anti-trust laws.  Our lawmakers are a bunch of horrors, and Big Corporations are the pimps.  That is American Capitalism at its best.  Unfixable. 

Anyway another note.  Remember I saw blogger Amanda the other day??  She just had a post that her heart is breaking for some reason or another.  I would have never known that just by looking at her.  Who we are on the inside is so much different than what people view on the outside.  I am with SSB.  I am sick of oh how great is my life posts.  Fuck You!!!  :))

If you live in fucking Mayberry you are a fucking liar!!!  When you are a liar you are not strong.  :)


Fucked up my hamstring on my run yesterday.  boooooooo!!!   :)  I don't think it is major, just a little something to slow me down a bit.  I will try biking today on it to see how it goes.  I am not going to start the lawnmower with it though.  That hurt.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Don't look now, but the Sox are getting hot.  Going to a 6 man rotation too.  Interesting.  Buehrle, Peavy, Danks, Edwin Jackson, and Gavin Floyd, and the other dude who is pitching good.  Hard to find 5 good starters let alone 6.  If Peavy can stay healthy look out for a trade.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for SSB, Jessica, and Panders for being honest.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 



3 comments:

Christi said...

You are right about happy faces. I try to be honest but sometimes, my happy face just won't work and the real me comes out.

Sorry about the hammy. I hope it heals quickly!

Kim said...

SSB is an awesome blogger. but the Sox? come on now steve - yanks are where it's at! take care of that hammy - and yourself!

Nancy's Mental Floss said...

No person can lie to a point that it becomes convincing. Eventually the truth does come out. I truly believe to this day that people choose to hide the truth because they cannot fathom another person actually relating or even being honestly sympathetic. The ones that continue to lie are the ones that have to face the burden alone.

BTW... Sorry about your injury. Hope it gets well soon.