Friday, May 20, 2011

I Betcha Jacob Reads This!!! :)

Inside joke from yesterday.  Don't ask.  :)

Anyhoo, in important news I found out today is National Bike to Work Day.  Wooo Hooooo!!!  Make sure if ya iz able to bike to work ya do it.  I am not going to tell you how I found out about this important news, let's just say it is a secret.  :)  Only a handful of people know how I found out about it.  :)  xxx   :)

Well guess I should start with my workouts.  I ran to work in the morning, so that was cool.  Low 9's pace.  One thing I noticed when I run to work is I walk on concrete right after.  My legs feel a bit weird.  I never noticed that before, but then I think, and I wonder if after most runs, I sit down, cut the grass, whatever.  I know usually I am not walking on concrete.  Anyway, something I noticed, but everything was pretty normal after about an hour or so.

Geesh, I really don't have much so I am going to list it out.  It has been a while.  :)

  • I think Jen Gray has been feeling a bit down.  
  • Her post last night was sad.  
  • She needs some of these.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • I have a new blog I read, well two, both are from the U.K.  Beverley said she likes my blog.  :)
  • I am glad I gave Doreen some xoxo's yesterday.  She said she needed them.  :)
  • Charisa is pronounced (shuh-ree-suh)
  • I don't care if you mispronounce it, just don't do it on my blog.  deal??   :)
  • Lisa was tired yesterday, so we are going to do yard work today.  
  • I am supposed to do the Girls on the Run thing, but I don't know what time.
  • If you want to see Johnny Garcia's fight on Saturday ya better go on Friday.
  • That is when the fight is.  :)   oooopsieeeee.   :)
  • We had a great time last night.  Ending nights with hanging out is the best.  :)
  • Hung out with Jacob, and Beau, and Seth, and Levi, and then made dinner for de wifey.  :)
  • My neighbor and I got into it a bit.  He has Redrum written all over him.  :)
  • I just told him he is angry, and I don't like him.  My final sentence.  
  • Lisa tried to soften my blows as I laid waste to his... well I was being a prick.  :)
  • His problem is he pretends he is angry at us, but he is angry about all kinds of other things.
  • He tried living the Andy Griffith life, and it is boring, so he blames us for that.  :)
  • Us humans do that ya know??  misplace our emotions.  Misread them. 
  • Remember my dog and Carolynn, and all that.  
  • We don't have everything all figured out.  Accept that.  
  • I think Olga needs some xoxo's too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)
  • Do you see my neighbor's dilemma??  He is sad about his life being kinda boring.
  • He is not dealing with that, so it turns into hateful anger.  
  • that hateful anger is directed to people it shouldn't be directed to.  
  • Seek the truth about yourself and you will find.  Don't look at others look at yourself.  
  • accept the words seek and you will find.  :)
That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!!   :)

Love You all!!!   :)

p.s.  White Sox, and chocolate are all I can think of.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jen Gray.  :(   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules, and whoever Doreen wants to give them to.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   She'll feel left out.   :)

April, cause she has been dealing with migraines.  :(   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you tooooooooooo.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

oooh, extras for Jennifer Mandela too.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

bev said...

Your blogs brighten a sunny day in the UK!!! Enjoy the run later and wish Schumi luck for the grand prix! Xxx Bev (only my mum ever called me Beverley)