Wednesday, May 18, 2011

OOOOOPSSSSSIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I slept late again today.  wth??  I was up at like 1:00 thinking oooh, I am going to be up early today.  Just laying there, and then it is like 1:20, and next thing you know it is 3:30.  :)

I don't think I have much today, but it was really a great day for me.  None of the heavy stuff I bring once in a while... I don't think.  Lemme get some coffee.  :)

So anyway I woke up in a great mood yesterday.  I was late waking up, so no blog to speak of, but ya could tell I was in a great mood.  Work went pretty good, and really it was all about coming home.  I was going to run home again, and hope to make it all the way home without my hammy acting up.  I made it all the way home this time, so that was good.  I stopped a couple times to stretch to be safe, but I got the run in so that was good.  3.5 miles @ 9:10 pace I think. 

So that just got me even more jazzed.  Day before yesterday I cut, and bagged the grass-- it needed bagging cuz soooo high.  :)   That makes the yard look good though, and that gets you in yard work mode.  So I dug the garden, and prepped some areas to re-seed.  We'll get some seed and top soil today. 

Plus plus plus after this I did all the dishes, and did some laundry.  A full day.  Pretty fun.  I then stopped over at Beau's house, and we hung for a bit.  He made some tacos, and we had a couple beers.  No biggie.  I texted Lisa to tell her I was eating there.  I came home, and they were getting ready to eat, but they made corn on the cob too.  I don't know where the hell ya get corn on the cob from this time of year.  Obviously probably imported somewhere, but I ate like 73 half cobs.  Loaded with butter and pepper of course.  Nummy. 

My leg feels really good today too, so I am going to run home again today.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I'd like to give a little shout out to Gina's daughter Alyssa.  She won districts in some sprint or something.  She is fast as hell, so CONGRATS!!!!   :)

Love you all  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All is the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Tia too, cuz she seems like she can use them.  She stresses out about stuff sometimes.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: