Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sleep Til 6:00??? What the Frick???

Okay, I am going to get some coffee first, and I will be right back.  I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write, so this may be a boring one.  :)   So ya know.  You have been warned.  :)

You know what??  I am going to start this blog off with a big 'ole shout out to Alili.  What a rough year for her, and I know many people have probably had rough years, but hers has been as tough as any.  Through her tough times it seems she is turning a corner.  Trying to stay active to keep the mind healthy.  I think getting blood flowing with increased heart rate is healthy.  Healthy for your disposition, and obviously for many other health related issues too.  It also gets you outdoors too, so that is good too.  Anyway her and Jessica are a lot alike it seems, and two of my favs,   So there.  :)

Yesterday I worked for a few hours.  I biked to work and back.  Nothing real important, but on the way home, I was slowing for a red light, and some BITCH just cruised by me as it turned green.  She was wearing jean shorts, so commuting or something perhaps??   Not sure.  She was attractive, if I was one to notice those types of things.  :)    LOL.  I kind of picked up my pace to see if I could catch her, but she still was getting farther ahead.  What a BITCH!!!   :)   I don't know what the heck she was doing, because I got stopped at a light again, and later on she was coming the other direction.  We smiled at each other, and that was that.  BITCH!!!!   :)

I came home and napped.  I then went on my long run.  I planned on going 8+ mile route, but only ended up at 7.5 maybe??  Something like that.  I stopped logging my runs, so I am not too concerned.  I assume it was just a bit under 10:00 pace.  It was freakin humid, so you know that is not my best shit to run in.  I enjoyed it though.  I stopped a few times.  Stretched, looked around, and kinda enjoyed it. 

That is what it is all about.  Wooooooooooo!!!   :)  Thinking about the trails today.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  It is beautiful this time of year.  This is where Michigan is at it's best.  At least Holland.  imho. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Alili.  She is a lot like Jen Gray, she showed us her hurt side, and she showed us her starting to recover side.  Not all days are easy, but you can see she is dealing pretty well.  Being open and honest about our shit is the way to healing. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: