Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tourettes, and Other Things!!! :)

OMG it is Tourettes season already.  Yup you guessed it.  Ladder toss.  Holy crap does that game get my "F" bombs in full gear.  Anyway I'll get there.  Let me just say yesterday was the best day evahhhhhhh!!!!   :)   It was our first 70 and sunny day.  I don't know the degrees, but it was definitely shirt off full sun day.  Woo Hoo!!!  :)  Lisa and I went to lunch.  I kinda had an ulterior motive.  I needed to get my front tire fixed for my bike, so we went to Coyote Cafe, which is right next to our bike shop.  It is right next to DeBoer bros. cafe.  I just ate wings, and had a couple beers.  @ Lisa bought a couple goodies from the bakery next door too.  :)  Tulip time is this week, so those guys are going to be bizzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy!!!  :)   Memorial day is coming up too, so they are in full swing now. 

Anyways this weekend is free garbage dump day, so Lisa and I collected a bunch of shit  from our house, and loaded up the truck.  :)  After work today Hailey and Lisa will bring that shit to the dump, and I am riding long. 

You know what is great???  Sun.  Hanging outside, playing ladder toss, grilling, etc... drinking beer.  Oh, and yeah I am fucking running too.  I am training for a 5K too.  Woop Woop!!!   :)   You wanna know something else???  Training for a 5K is fun.  I didn't run yesterday, but I ran the previous 5 days in a row.  I never do that.  Gotta love them trails.  :)   All I did yesterday was bike to work and some push ups. 

We went over to Beau and Charity's last night.  Lisa even played ladder toss.  We played Beau and Seth.  Lisa did pretty good too.  We almost won.  Lisa hit a hot streak, and was scoring points on Seth, but they eeked out the win.  I swore a lot.  You know how that stupid golf ball thing twirls and twirls and twirls, and falls off.  Automatic "F" bomb from me.  :)

Fun times.  Lisa wants to get the ladder ball game too.  :)  She had fun.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I googled the Pittsburgh Marathon today.  8 days for sub: 3 hour.  Woop Woop!!!   I'll be checking that boxscore.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Alili who had a 2nd miscarriage.  I have two bloggers like that.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga who is injured'ish, but let out a "F" bomb on twitter.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   She wonna my favs.   :)

Extras for the rest of you toooooooooooooooooo  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :D   :D 

Oh yeah.  Johnny Garcia is fighting in Chicago 2 weeks out.  UIC Pavilion I think.  Check him out if you get the chance any of you folks in Chicago.  You will be impressed.  I promise.  :)

No comments: