Monday, May 2, 2011

Vision

So what happened on Saturday????   Some of you lost trust huh??  What did I do??  I went back to my wife and Olga.  Remember Olga was the one who said I trust you.... trust me.   I think in French.  The quid pro quo.  So I will tell you your journey.  It is my brother's Journey, and it was Steve Rose's journey, although many pieces of it are personal.  You go through your time here viewing your life.  What this does is soften you up.  It softens your hard hearts so you can repent like the thief on the cross.  You will have a view of where you deserve to go, and you repent.  It was what John The Baptist preached, etc....  It is all over the place.  Been there done that.  A couple times.  Once wayyyyyyy before the hospital, and once right before the hospital.  If you look it up it is the repentance that LEADS to life.  Some have a short journey like a Steve Rose or a Jim Pejchl.  Doesn't make it easy.  I have a long journey, why you ask???  Because there will be a certain honor bestowed upon me.  Not something I chose. 

Without vision the people perish, and that is the name of my post. 

Do Not lose trust.  Trust is the turn you have to make.  I assume some of you are still having problems with that.  You not going to trust the one with the best eyes to do what's best for you???  Just overcome that little fucking turn.  You will still race, and do what you do.  Make the turn!!! 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Lisa and I had a good day yesterday.  We pretty much didn't do a damn thing.  :)   lol


Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Julia and Charisa who raced this weekend, and they did Great  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Julia and Charisa, cause I wike dem a wot!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you toooooooooooo!!!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: