Friday, May 6, 2011

The Brighter Side...

The last two days, I ran the trails.  5 loops both days, and that is a good workout.  Lisa went with me yesterday, and I took our dog Hope.  I climbed the steps, and got to the top.  Lisa then let Hope go.  Ummmmm, she climbs the steps quicker than me.  :)

So I ran a loop with Hope, while Lisa climbed the steps.  Each loops takes around 7 minutes or so.  I'd say it is probably a 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 miles.  :)  j/k.  After my first loop I dropped Hope off to go with Lisa, and I continued on.  @ Lisa now knows this trail.  She has walked it before, buy you forget.  She took rest stops going up the climbs on the back half.  I run the back half 5 times without stopping.  Now she knows I am crazy.  :)  Now she feels out of shape.  :)  That is o.k. though, because maybe she'll want to do a bit of stuff.  I am really starting to like that trail, and I think I will take Hope with me always.  It was fun running with him.  It'd be nice to have Lisa there too, so she could go slow with Hope too, so she can get all the smells.  I don't trust Hope without a collar though, because deep down she is a dumb ass.  :)   Who knows what kind of trouble she'll get in.

The brighter side of training for a marathon, and not running a marathon is you don't have to recover from running a marathon.  As people start tapering, and racing, and recovering, I will be full training ahead.  Can I get 5K fast before the Diemer???  maybe.  Who knows.  Not going to do a ton of long stuff, but a ton of hard stuff to maybe get short race fast.  We'll see how it goes.  I'll hit the track next week to do some 400's and 800's, and see where I am at.  Until then full steam ahead.

Yesterday's post was not about my training, but more someone important let me know they weren't reading.  What is the point of me doing this if it doesn't get read right??   If you don't comment, don't tell me you don't read, especially if I think you do.  Silence is Golden.  For some reason the negative comments are bad for me.  Especially if they are untrue.  Some people I don't trust to be able to not negative comment.  I think the negative comments are bad for you too, so don't do it.  Keep the lips closed.  :)  So those of you who have commented in the past etc...  kudos.  :)   How weird is that right???   (negative comment = ask questions to show me you don't read)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  A special shout out to Beau who is recovering nicely from his torn achilles.  Recovering actively.  Keeping things moving, going for an active recovery, and still doing a lot of upper body strength training.  Not letting the shit get him down.

Hung out with him and Seth for a bit last night.  Good times.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya"All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

p.p.s  Going to give xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to Doreen to share with Jen Gray.  Doreen is really important, and I want to give her something every day.  All I can think of right now.  I mean Doreen was in my title twice, and I let her give xo's to whoever she wants, as if they were from me right??  That is important, and I don't know what else to give.  I give that for now.  :)

Hope you all have a great day.   MWAH's to ya alls.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A couple extras for Charisa too.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :))

shoot,  I want to give some to Jen H. She always makes me feel better.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I love her too.   :)) 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Great job on the run! I love that your puppy is named Hope. That is very cool!