Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Spent Like 10 Minutes Thinking Up This Title!! Hope You Like It!! :)

For the record before we get started, this is most definitely one of those title first, and go from there type of posts.  I know you like to know up front about this kind of stuff.  :)

In Good news I went 2 for 2 in runs yesterday.  Once again it was just a little run home from work.  Well, little for me,  I never forget how relative everything is.  Distance/speed, etc.. to everyone.  I may have been a bit quicker than the day before, but I am just running, not really pushing.  9:00 regular pace I feel pretty good about at this stage of the game, after my frequent down time, I have been having.  I may do it again today too.  If I don't I will definitely bike.  We shall see.  I will probably just run. 

In other news Lisa and I didn't get our grass seed project done, she forgot to pick up top soil and grass seed.  That kind of put a damper on my afternoon activity.  It isn't a biggie, cause we can do it today, but I was looking forward to that.  I went over to Beau's house AGAIN.  :)  We hung for a bit.  I found out his daughter Jill is doing a girls on the run thing this Friday, and some of us from the running group are going to help Alan with something or other with that.  That will be neat to see her do it. 

I know I know, I really don't have too much today.  As I sit here and think though, I guess things are going well, so maybe I can add a little distance, and a speed day to my runs.  I've learned my lesson not to run hills every day.  :)  Hitting the track, or maybe even my 1.25 mile repeat should be interesting, just to see where I am at. 

In other news our neighbor has lost it.  I mean really lost it.  He threatened Lisa's brother yesterday.  Kind of shocking.  Kevin was like huh??  double take, and then when he left a couple minutes later he fake threw something at him??  I think he may have a gun too, because he said "Some Day Pow"  What the fuck??  I may have to go kick his ass.  :)    j/k.  The dude is self-destructing in front of our eyes.  He even tried to open our back gate, so our dogs would escape.  We suspected he did that, because we would find our gate open from time to time.  Lisa and Hailey heard him last night, and we have it padlocked.  What a miserable person.  Lisa is really pissed, but I tell her to relax.  The dude is miserable, and he cannot affect us.  Him and his wife live quite the boring life.  I think they hate each other too.  :)  lol  

Fricken people   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Remember Saturday U.I.C. Pavillion is Johnny Garcia's fight.  Get ticks if you got the chance.  You'll have fun. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen cuz she has been quiet lately  :(   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

That is it, just extras for Doreen.  :)  she had a rough weekend last weekend.    xoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

2 comments:

bev said...

great to see things are going well with your running. have fun x

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW Thanks Steve...I really needed those! xoxoxo :)
**Weeni