Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Sleep Blogger Sleep!!

Hold on, I am getting coffee first.  :)

For those of you who don't know, Blogger was down yesterday.  It even took some of our posts for a while, but looks like they brought them all back.  Now it looks like Twitter is down.  What the heck??

Anyway, I was really really tired yesterday, so I just went home after work, and lissened to music, and had some drinks.  So tired I knew I wasn't even going to work today.  I was beat beat beat.  I had a good time anyway. 

I had some blog updates, and I love the bloggers I read.  :)  They awwayz make me feel good.  :)  It is kinda nice to know none of us are really skating through life effortlessly.  Shit happens to us.  Ya izz nuts if you don't think it does, or in denial.  Denial, and not looking will only make you worse of a person.  Ya see it is us tough ones that look at the shit, and deal. Some are not tough enough.  My brother Jim is one who was not tough enough, and I had to take his stuff, because he buried for wayyyyyyy toooooo  long.  So ya see this stuff will get done some way or another, and ya know we all gots some shit.  We all have to look at it too. 

So Anywayzzzzz, I guess that is about it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I'd like to give a little shout out to Jeff Stark running his first 5K today at the Riverbank.  His Daughter Kel1li??? Kelly, running a 10K, and Donna running a 5K.  Woop Woop!!!   :)  Kim will be watching Nascar.   ;)  lol  :)

@jefStark  @ShearAwesome  @tandumrider  @MnGurl something something.   :)

I am @Piklman2 if you wanna follow me.  I follow back, if ya iz interesting.  I would assume those who read this are interesting.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Love You All!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All is the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for  SSB, Boston Kim, and Julia,  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I like the bloggers.  :) 

Have a good one all.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo   Luuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvv   uuuuuuuuuuuu    :))

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

I finally got my beer last night and man was it awesome! I too listened to some great music and it calmed the beast. Do you think American Pie by Don Mclean is the best drinking song ever? I am going to have to say I do. What is your favorite drinking song?

Have a great day! And don't fret the shit today. Just have a good one!