Sunday, May 8, 2011

Promises Promises.

Tulips For Tulip Time
I promised this to someone so here it goes.  Probably not the best picture but what the heck.  Not everyone gets flowers on my blog though do they???  Just so they know they izzzz important.  :)

Anyway, a big deal yesterday.  I mean a real big deal.  You know in my mind has been always goals to improve on all my races.  It was pretty easy through the Riverbank last year.  Then I did the work, did the work, but you know my mind really was elsewhere.  I got pretty fast ... for me... last year.  When we did 1200'S on the last track workout before the marathon, I was hitting 6:30-something pace.  Yeah, that I never do, but I bonked.  Now I have this serious serious goal.  I have the prize in my mind.  I am going for it.  That means actually doing more, and more if I need to.  Harder stuff harder stuff.  A single goal I am fixated on.  So, I think that is good.  :)

Other than that yesterday was not a major thing.  I worked, and rode my bike 50 miles.  I then had a couple of beers at New Holland.  I ran into Brian Kragt, and lil' Steve.  Both of those guys are Ultimate Frisbee players.  You remember Brian is 4:43 mile Brian untrained.  Anyway they said I should play Ultimate on Wednesdays.  Hmmmmmmm.   You know that is the ultimate in speed work.  Fall group doesn't start up til Mid-June.  Hmmmmm.  I may do that.  It is fun.  :)   Brian was like, and we go out afterwards.  Ha!!!   Me no go drinking after 8:00.  The nut.  :)

Other than that not much going on.

Just keep doing this blog thing I like to do.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. a little shout out to lil' Cathy going for an 80 mile week today.  23.5 miles yesterday, followed by 10.5 today.  Yup,  10 x 7 = 70, so you do the math.  #yikes.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jules xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

If Doreen makes the blog every day with xoxoxoxoxoxo  so does Jules.   :)   I trust her.   :)

Extras for Laura K.  You stay strong girl.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I don't really do hallmark holidays.... so stupid.   Happy Hallmark Holiday to all you mom's out there.  Even mine.  :)

Extras for the rest of you tooooooooooooooooo   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Everyone stay strong!!!!   It is what it is all about.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

I added Kim Kim Kim back.  :)   so ya know.  :))

No comments: