Saturday, May 28, 2011

Now We Are Getting Somewhere!!!

I really don't have anything today I don't think.  I think I used all my good stuff on blog comments, and other social networking things.  Perhaps it was you guys have all the good stuff.  Perhaps your vision is becoming good.  A lot of really reflective thoughts out there. 

Geeeeeeeeshhhhhh  I really don't have much.  You know I think some of you probably know so very much about my life.  What is there not to know??  I have a lot of hidden stuff I keep to myself, that is more spiritual in nature than "real life" stuff.  I almost wanted to tell you of my bad 6 days of suffering I did before the hospital.  I am not afraid to tell it, but I think some stuff I have been through is scary.  Pandora box scary, and I guess that would be interesting, but would it serve a purpose?? 

Memory is pretty vivid of that.  I wonder what purpose that served for me.  Why is life like it is??  Why did Jeff Healey have an eye cancer of some sort, and yet become a great artist?  Oh how Anne Frank broke my heart.  How much stuff was Joseph Heller dealing with as he wrote Catch-22.  I guess winning is that.  Looking at all our stuff, and making the most of what limits us. 

I think belief is a wave.  It has its ups and downs, but on the right vessel you will reach the shore.  Noah's ark eventually reached a shore, and there were only a handful of crazy people who believed that nut.  :) 

I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  ya know I am like Sugarleg.  I am always confident whenever I hit the publish post.  When people do open up though, and they will, please make sure you are there for them.  It will help them a lot.  It will make it easier for them.  :) 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Tia, Kim Sheridan, Doreen, Gina, Beth Rose Mickel.  I think they need them.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen Gray needs them too I am sure.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Congrats to Laura K for graduating H.S.  xoxoxoxoxo   :)

Congrats to Brandon Pejchl for learning a valuable lesson, and hitting a low spot on the way to a high spot.  No xo's for you ya freakin weirdo.  :)

A little shout out to Brandon Crabbs.  I like that guy.  He is funny.  :)  and a nice guy. 

Shout out to Gene Carr who really sometimes impresses me.  What a great guy.  :)

Nate P. who I caught a glimpse of his life yesterday.  Lost his wife to cancer, and does such a tremendous job with his kids.  I know not every day can be easy, but you know he is the definition of winning.  :) 

I should give some to Jules.  She has such a pretty daughter, but I feel like a creep saying it, but you know Mom's like to hear that though.  Caitlin is her name.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kathleen Anderson Paslaski who has had as tough a year or two as anyone.  I know she would like some xoxoxoxoxo's and I want to give them.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Some extras for the rest of you tooooooooooooooooo   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D  

You know what???  I think JoAnne... (oops  shit Jo I mean) of the xxxxxxxxxxx people could use some too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Now for really really really cya cya cya cya   :D   :D  

No comments: