Tuesday, May 3, 2011

That Wasn't So Bad!!

Well anyway, yesterday I ran myself ragged.  I woke up jazzed, and I knew it was going to be a good Monday.  If I wake up early Sunday, and don't fall back asleep, that usually is a good Monday.  That usually means I get a good night sleep on Sunday, and that was the case.

So let me start with the workouts I guess, and go from there. Workouts were nothing major, but coupled with just trying to get back in shape, and work, etc.... it was pretty hard.  I started off with a bike to work, and that always makes me hungry.  I ate my breakfast and 1/2 my lunch by 7:30 am.  Yeah that kinda hungry.  I then biked home, and biked to Sanctuary trails.  It is a challenging trail, because you climb 171 steps just so you can do a lot more climbing on the trails.  I wanted to run 4 loops, or 45 minutes.  I forgot how long it usually takes.  I ran 3 loops, 25 minutes.  I cut it short, because I wasn't recovering past the big climbs on the 3rd loop, and on the 2nd one I stopped to stretch my hammy.  I figured I'd play it safe.  By the time I got back down to my bike, my legs were quivering.  Sanctuary trails you spend most of your time close to max heart rate, and I have not been there in a while.  I may go again today.  I have like 6 weeks to get a good base in, so I can get back to marathon training.  I also did push ups and pull ups.  

Now a lot has been going on in the news, and to be honest I don't know much about Bin Laden.  I know we helped him with funding while he was in Afghanistan.  Just like we have pictures of Rumsfeld shaking hands of Saddam Hussein's hand while we were selling him chemical weapons to be used on the Iranians.  We were born in America, and he was born in Saudi Arabia I assume???  where his parents were from.  There is one important lesson to learn of where we were born.  What if you were born in the area where terrorists are recruited???  What power do you have over what Citizenship you have???  None right.  What would make you, if surrounded by the propaganda that makes people take their lives to take other lives... What would make you not be like them???  Stepping out from all you been taught huh???   Having the courage to look at your life, and everything with the objective truthful eyes you have.  See life is a little deeper than country, and nationalism etc...  We judge the bad we see people do, but really we only need to try and judge the bad we do.  Look to ourselves.  None of us are perfect.  There is no saying that Bin Laden at the end of his life did not look at everything and come to terms to ask forgiveness.  I am not saying he did, who the hell knows, but don't we all have enough to look at just with ourselves???  Just because there are bad people surely doesn't mean we are fucking Saints.   Truth be told we all have done some bad.

I have a story, and it is the Kminek's.  They lost their step-sister due to 9/11.  She was on one of the planes, and Tia didn't celebrate Bin Laden's death.  She wondered how many more we made.  Truth is we probably made a lot.  If you look through the eyes of your so called enemy, you never know how you would be if you walked in his shoes.  If I was born in Germany say 1919.  It would take me a good pair of objective eyes, and a lot of courage to maybe not do some horrible things.

Be thankful we have the ability to be honest, and be thankful, we have been given these pretty good set of eyes.


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. a special shout out to Mike Jacob.  A H.S. friend who smashed his fricken leg.  Compound fracture of all the big bones, almost to a point of amputee.  Want to know a story about him??  I found out after Steve Rose's thing that he was struggling with some stuff.  I put all his FB updates to my phone, so if he said something they would come to my phone.  Kept them til this day.  Just in case he ever needed help.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jen Gray who had the courage to be honest of her hurt, and her hate, and everything in between while her Mom was dying.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you toooooooooooooo   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :D   :D

Oh, I added another blogger btw.  Her name is Kim.  I don't know a thing about her, but she comments on Sugarleg's site a lot, and her last post was funny.  Other than that, I don't know a thing about her.  :)  lol   

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I hope his leg heals quickly and stronger than before!