Saturday, April 30, 2011

This Time Last Year

Hold on,  I have to get some coffee.  I promise to be right back.  I think this entry is going to be pretty good too.  :)

Well today is the day the running group runs the practice 25K.   You know when they do the whole course as a practice run.  The Holland group, and the Grand Rapids Group all help out with this.  Remember this time last year???  I p.r.'d a training run.  2 weeks later I pr'd the real race.  Knocked 9 minutes off my 9 minute p.r. from the year prior.  I had a pretty good run huh???  I mean I really improved.  I knocked off 18 minutes in 2 years time.  This year I am injured.  Want to know what I think??  Not really too concerned about it.  What a lot of memories though huh??

I am different, and it is hard for me to understand you, because you think and act different than me.  I think and act different from you.  I think I let you know a lot about me.  What would normally be a quiet time of personal thoughts for people a lot of times I put on this blog and show you.  Like all some of my stuff is nice, and good and all that, and some of it isn't.  I have had a lot of compliments in my past respecting my honesty.  I trust we all are honest when we do this, but perhaps I am open.  I let you see it all, and perhaps that what is intended.  I don't have an editors marker/pen if you will.  When it is out, it is out.  :)

Anyway, my heart is pretty good right now.  I have a lot to give, but we shall see when.  Want to know why I added Charisa back???  I missed her.  She was one of the sites I checked out, and I didn't add her back, but a couple days later I did.  I really missed her.  Nothing I had control of.  It just came to me.  That is how it goes, I add back when my heart tells me to.  It is a timing thing, one where I am not holding the clock.  I want to add a new person, but I forget her name.  If I find it i will add her, but that is neither here nor there.  You want to know why I don't add all back right now???  That is strange too huh??  Sometimes... most of the time... I hope there aren't a lot of updates.  Remember how I used to want a ton of updates???  Now I don't really want a ton.  Reason why I have been late to Jen H's updates.  Not cause I don't love her tons, just wasn't in the mood to read.  Also another thing where the one in charge of the clock is blocking me for the better good I guess you could say.  I still think about some though.

So anyway, what we are doing is a big deal here.  It means a lot.  Obviously part of a bigger plan, that we are not sure what it is.  From a previous post I see where this all leads.  I guess we just be patient, and we'll see what happens.

A little biking, some push ups, and some pull ups.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I think it is supposed to be warm outside today.  :)  I may bike long after work today.  I am working a few hours.  :)

Love You All!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'all are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules.  I  love Jules,  hope her recovery is going good.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jen Gray and Gina  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jennifer Mandala, Cathrine Yogacat Boskovic, and Christina Wolak.  They are fun, and my wife thought they were great.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For Christie, cause her year isn't going as good as she would like training wise.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Boston Kim who is having a good year, but dealing with so much more than most people  booooooo.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Boston Kim cause she takes everything pretty well, and a lot of times still has a smile on her face.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Iron Min because Christi and I give her a lot of attention, and she barely knows us.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Faith, because she deals with a lot.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Beth Shutt, not sure if she reads this or not, but she still is great.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  I'll add her back sometime I am sure.

I think that is about it.  I'll give some more for the rest of you toooooooooooo.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!!    :)

A couple extra for Olga  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Some for Beth Rose Mickel too, cause I love her tooooo.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

Shoot I forgot, my cousin Stephanie is running a 8K today.  Hope it goes well. :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

No comments: