Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunshine

Bringing the heavy guns today, because it really is all about the heavy guns.  Things have not been going good for the bloggers I have been reading.  Why you ask??  I will give you 3 scenarios, and I am guessing all 3.

1.  They don't believe
2.  They tried to turn the mirror on me.
3.  Pretend this isn't real??? 

This is real folks.  I want to tell you something.  If I have said I was supposed to hit the alligator on the head 3 times, and then Katrina and I can hug.  Katrina is one of the original 5.  Look it up.  Parable of the 5 coins.  When I was told to stop hanging out with Lora, because I, as far as, religious terms goes was the worst of the worst, I did it.  I wasn't happy, because I already suffered more than anyone I ever knew on this Earth.  I did it.  What did I do???  I believed and was obedient.

Now if I say I have the best in me, and the worst in me, what does that tell you??  That probably means you should BELIEVE what I write and say here huh??  I will even give you a little sunshine, which I did not have.  If you feel judged, if you feel like you are doomed to Hades, ignore it.  That is the worst in me.  We all can be judged.  The sword is used for judgment.  The sword is the word of God.  Our goal is to hit the Garden of Eden.  The Garden of Eden is surrounded by 4 great swords.  Satan is very gifted with the sword, and so are his friends.  Remember when I told you I was in a sword fight with those who had Hatori Hanso swords, and I had a utility knife??  I was judged, despair, etc....   I won, because I had one on my side.  He put me through those types of things to help make me strong.  When, and if you feel judged ignore it.  It means nothing.  Do not despair.  Yes those were evil spirits allowed to come inside of me.  Yes that shit is real.  You don't know the half of it.  If I were rich in spirit I could overcome those on my own, but I am poor in spirit, so I would learn how to trust.  Remember the quid pro quo???  

Things you do have to do though is believe this.  It is a shitty story.  Whether it is Noah, and his saving a very few of the total people on Earth.  Whether it is the Jewish people who be numbered as the sand of the sea, yet only the remnant shall be saved.  There is nothing that can save you on Earth.  Good bank accounts, Working out 1000 hours each day, a good work ethic, a good body.  Nothing helps you, but you have to believe.  I said If there is some reason I am here on Earth let me do that instead of anything else.  The hard turn.  The one you couldn't hang with.  Doesn't matter, because you can do this now.  Want to know what he said when I asked why I was so far away???   He said to save more lives.

Now if I have the worst in me here on Earth, what does that tell you??  In the garbage room at Bromenn Healthcare was the "life" giving reproof.  He who listens to the life giving reproof will get understanding.  Let him who hath understanding...

Quit Fucking around.

Thank you Jen Gray again for keeping us afloat. 

If this is the case please tell me what is so important that the rest of you are doing???  I know it sucks, but hey, at least you aren't in a concentration camp.

To all the honest commenters, like a Jen Gray, a Cory Schoroeder, a Carol Booth, A Gene Carr, Tia, Kim S. (in her own way) Sue White.  Victor, Jeff Stark, etc...  you have done a brave thing.  You think Gina is strong???   She pretends to not even read, so you are all stronger than her.  Doreen too of course too, one of the strongest, probably the strongest.  (Jules too in her own way)   :)  Selena too,  and Tony, and Tony's wife.  Sorry if I forgot any.  Oops, Charity too.  

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Thanksgiving's race was to the Garden of Eden.  I went somewhere no one else can go.  :)  Matrix zone it appears can overcome the sword.  Umm.  I had help of course, and now I help you.  Gotta believe folks.  :)

Love you all   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

extras of these.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And these.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!  :D  :D

No comments: