Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pure Glam Baby!!! :)

Well, I cannot run today, so I decided to work.  Yayyyyy!!   living the dream.  Actually I don't mind work, so no biggie going in for 4 hours.  I will be done by 9:00 am.  I will have the whole day to myself.  I should get some stuff done around the house, so maybe that is what I will do.  We have fun stuff planned for tonight, but it is a secret.  #shhhhh.

I really don't have much to write about today, so have a feeling it may be a bit boring.  You want to know what I thought about this morning before I got up??  "Good Will Hunting"  When Robin Williams was busting Will's chops about regurgitating things he read in a book.  Saying lame, lame, lame.  It is too.  People a lot of times want to impress people with how great they are.  Fuck you!!!  Impress us with how shitty you are if you want to impress us.  Show us who YOU are.  Why do you think I have a Jen Gray, and the O'Tooles, and Iron Min, and Jen H, and Panders, Sugarleg and the others on my rhs.  Olga and Leigh don't even blog hardly.  lol.    They don't want to show how great they are.  They just show how fucking real they are.  I swear sometimes people just want to write what they think people want to hear.  Ummm no.  If you look inside yourself you will find who you are.  If you write from the heart instead of your head that is what everyone wants to see.  That shit is fascinating. 



Like Robin said, don't tell me about what you read in a book, that is boring.  If you wanna talk about you, then I am in.  I am fascinated. 

I mean how much time have I spent reading some people??  Really, your whole life revolves around the next upcoming race??  You have been perfect your whole fucking life, and now you just train for races, and perfection continues to roll your way??  You think that is tough, but that shit is lame lame lame.  Tough is letting people in.  What the fuck happened??? 

If I follow your blog I have seen your updates, it goes to my reader.  If you are not on my rhs, I haven't seen any updates, and you are not in my reader. 

Life can be funny, life can be zany, life can be sad, and all.  If you show people nothing then you are bland.  You have no spice no zeal. 

Ha Ha Ha!!  I am such a prick!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  White Sox, Bulls, and Hawks win, and Cubs lose.   Perfect day????   I think so.   :)))

Love You All!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these to those funny ladies overseas.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras for the rest of you toooooooo!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

p.p.s.  Why do people disappear after a post like yesterday???  That is weird to me.  Oh well. 

MWAH!!!!    :)))

No comments: