Monday, April 18, 2011

More...

This may take a couple days so be patient.  I know people are racing marathons, and stuff this weekend, and to be honest this takes priority over all that.  To those running Boston you have put in a lot of time so do your best.  What else is there, but to try your best.  I know it is important to some people, and so for that I say good luck.  I don't really have a bucket list per se so this is what I do.

I'd like to tell you of the final days.  I got Steve R's history and final days from Russ Beaupre, and a bit from John Miller.  You never know a person's struggles.  Now I think I have let you know Jim's struggles.  They were with dealing really.  He wanted the stress free life, and you know there is no such thing.  The healthy thing to do is look at your stuff if given the opportunity.  When you try to hide from the stress that is very unhealthy.  I don't care how much you exercise if you don't deal with the stress, and look at the shit you will not be healthy.  Life is more than exercise, and eating whatever.  The most important part of life is dealing, and Jim wasn't all that great at that, but I see at the end he probably was trying.  The day we got a couple feet of snow in 8 minutes, Chicago did too.  Jim got the snowblower out at Bob's house, and had it all plowed.  Probably the first time he did anything with the snow, and he lived with Bob for several years.  I am not sure what his goals and stuff were for the final days.  I know he was going through jobs, even though his friend Graham was more than willing to give Jim a job.  Maybe he never just wanted to share with people the stuff that made him less than happy.  Maybe he wanted to shield people or protect people he cared about, but you know what?  People help with this shit.  We can relate with that stuff.  Guess what???  Our lives ain't fucking perfect either.  If we share all this shit, we all can heal a bit, and become healthier and better people I would think.  Perhaps that takes courage, I don't know.  I have been doing this a while.

How do you make sense of things like this???  Sometimes more can be done with a person's death than with their life.  It is a centuries old story, but through death is when we reflect on life the most.

Some more observations are it was neat seeing my real Dad and Mom together.  My Dad is a dealer, he'll deal with shit.  He isn't afraid to be an asshole.   :)   I don't know about Madonna.  I think when a mom loses a son it cannot be easy, so I imagine the quiet times can be tough times.  Chihak's are strong people though if Grandma Chihak is any indication.  Grandma Chihak, and several of the sisters gave cards with money to Lisa and I.  Our gas was basically free.  :)  Or maybe the beer Friday night was free.  One of the two.   :)   Thanks that was really nice.  :)

So the Chihak's and Pejchl's finally come together.  It has been a long trip, but as you see, time heals all wounds.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. back today to the vital local lumberyard work I do.  :)


Special thanks to Beth Rose Mickel for the kind wishes.  I know it has been a tough year for her, and I respect her soooooo much.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.   :)

Tia too.  I do have to clarify something.  The sister who died is Mary Rae.  Tammy is still alive.  #oops.  ;)

Also it was kinda neat to meet Laura Koterboski.  She is a childhood friend's daughter.  Ya feel like you know a person, and it is neat to meet them.

"New" blogger Nancy showed up at the post get together too.  Have to catch up on her blogs.  :)

H.S. German teacher Herr Schmidt showed up too.  He dealt with us weirdos pretty well.  :)   lol

Also, I may not have cried at Jim's thingy, but John's son Brandon cried at the end.  What a dick.  :)  j/k.  Brandon and Marilynn are good people.  :)

Also neighbors showed up too.  The Privett's who lived next door to us with their son Todd.  The Theriaults, Al and Sharon.  Scott Pfister soccer player.  Sam Shyamani, (sp???)  other U of I guys.  Friend Anita North. Fran and Gwen old time friends of my step mom.

 Love You all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

More for the rest of you toooooooooo!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :D    :D

p.p.s.  I think that puts closure on this thing.  John spoke, and my Uncle spoke, they even did a bit of a military thing.  Not really my cup of tea, but Jim did get himself in shape while in the military.  Other than that I think he thought it was boring.  He was not the type to take orders from intellectually inferior people  Maybe the lesson there is seek honor in wisdom, you will be more fulfilled.

No comments: