Saturday, April 9, 2011

OOOO{PPPPSSSSS!!!!

I thought it was 3:00 when I got up, not 1:00.  That is a little early... even for me.  :)  Oh well I'll have to hash out this blog in the next 4 hours.  Wish me luck!!   :)   I really want to clarify something about me.  I have sciatic pain, and I am willing to accept whatever that means to me.  If it is a ruptured disc it is permanent, unless I can get it fixed... not likely.  Meaning sucking an aspirin here and there.  If it untangles itself I will obviously get a bit more active.  I ruptured a disc before in my back, and it hurt to walk without taking a couple aspirin every 4 hours.  Sciatic pain is death.  #booooooo.   I am not sad about it, I am just willing to accept it for whatever it is.  All for good, so I don't worry about it.  It does mean I get to pick up Saturday hours here and there to help out departments, which also helps me out with my job, and helps out the paycheck.  Always a golden lining even if we cannot see it.  I sometimes have a bit of vision for the golden lining, or at least has a heartto believe the golden lining is there. 

I will tell you one thing of blogging like this here.  If people open their heart, and show you stuff it is a nice gesture if you are there reading to give them a kind word or so.  It is hard enough going through life not always feeling the best about yourself, and if you couple it with feeling others thinking weird things about you that makes it hard too. 

I don't really have much other than that.  I added Christie, and Alili back on my rhs.  I was following them, and added them back.  I am also going to add Jen Gray's friend too.  I am not entering in on a comment though like I like to do.  She comments on Jen Gray's posts with xoxoxoxoxoxo.... enough for me.  :)  I am easy to please.  :)

Do You wonder why sometimes I get rid of blogs???  A lot of times just internal attacks.  Maybe it is writing not from the heart.  Writing of what you think people want to hear is never good.  All this stuff affects me in ways, I cannot even explain.  I know this is kinda weird, but who cries over a guy he doesn't know??  It is a sad story, but still.  Normally you would just say I am a guy.  Have a bad feeling for the dude, and move on, but something else is being done.  :)  Especially the Jackie thing.  I had to swallow her poison for her, and I don't particularly like her.  If she was dealing with sciatic pain in her leg though, I can see how that would limit her.  Lisa said she did.  That shit is painful.  The Sciatic is like the funny bone of the leg, although it is a nerve.  It hurts down your leg, and you get numbness in your feet too.  It sucks.  :) 

That Iz song, wth??  Why would I get to my breaking point, without thinking of anything except feeling bad for Iz's life.  Being really big, and dieing early.  Not to mention other days, and nights from other people.  A lot were friends though, so that is understandable, but here is one thing.  When I take sadness, and get taken pretty far down that road, I don't always come back a nice guy.  All the niceness is washed away with my tears, and I have to get back up.  After the Journey there was no sadness, just fear for a sec or two, and then the realization there was another victory.  Then I knew what I had.  I knew my help had arrived.  Then we had the summer of Gina, me knowing there was a race, and Steve R's thing.  I sent Kim Sheridan a copy of the CD.  I never listened to it.  :)  

You want to know what I think about this blog???   I think people like to know I think about them.  Easier for a girl to get on here than a guy, because girls are open.  I told Nate's story on here though, it just happened to be a while ago.  A lot of stories were on here, and now it seems the stories are life stories that show up. 

So I do sometimes think of you folks.  I think of Kim Sheridan and her kids.  I told of Cole's race here before.  I wonder what the heck happened to Lois???  My blog??  Even the bloggers I don't read right now, I sometimes wonder what they are up to.  Just not so excited about races and all that stuff.  Want to know about people's lives.  I am also excited to add Jen Gray's Thea friend, and maybe I will get to know her a bit.  Together this stuff is easier.  Life isn't easy, because we always are up against tough stuff.  Continue on.  Have fun, do what you do, but pay attention to big stuff, little stuff, and all in between.  :)  Enjoy the gas prices.  I know I am.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. A H.S. friend of ours just got married Kim Doran.  Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!   :))

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You All are the best!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these!!!   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules!!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen Gray is away from the internet, and she is the xoxoxoxo so probably won't mention her name for these, but gonna give her one more day specialized.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Christie too!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.   I told you you were great.   :) 


Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!   :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

Sciatic pain sucks! My L5 disc is degenerative and for about 2 years I could not run at all. I was a bitch on wheels. That is why I ended up in tris because the cross-training and weightlifting really helped me heal. Unfortunately, because of my other emotional baggage I manage to injure other things now!

I know where you come from when you say bloggers should be real. But some just want to share their whole lives and I can understand that. Me, I am just more crazy. Writing things out helps me get past my crap. And since I am already writing it out, why not share. Of course, I get comments that I am too open. Okay, thats cool. I know the people that read me are there because they like what I have to say. If they don't want to read about my "eating" issues, they don't have too. My feelings are not hurt.

I don't know why I am saying all that. I guess to let you know I understand. xxooooxxx