Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This Will Start Off Different

Yesterday I woke up, and the pain in my leg is really down from what it once was.  I mean when I ruptured my disc in the back there was constant sciatic pain.  Aspirin every 4 hours while I was on my feet.  There was no improvement, just the same day in day out.  I have improvement so I think I just pinched my nerve pretty good.  So with that news I realize I will run again, and hopefully train for a fall marathon.  We will see.  I haven't started running yet, but I hope to maybe later this week or next week depending on how all feels.  With that news I start off this entry with a workout.  Nothing major just 3-sets of 15 push ups, and 3 sets of 5 pull ups.  I didn't do more, because I wasn't sure how sore I'd be, and I am not sore at all, so I guess I can do more. 

As I was getting my coffee just now I realized something.  I realized communication is the key.  How in the world will people know what you think if you don't tell them??  You know if you don't tell people anything all we can do is read the tea leaves, and that is subject to misinterpretation.  None of us can read tea leaves.  We will all fuck that up.  None of us will know who you are unless you tell us.  You know we cannot pretend life is all fun and games, because it isn't.  Lesson here, you all are going to die sometime.  Easier to think about when you see one pass, than when you are young.  If we don't deal with shit, than we kinda become like Sugarleg's ex.  We are more worried about the car than the person we said I do too.  Lesson #2 here ya ain't perfect anymore than I am.  Our story is the thief on the cross.  There is only one who did not deserve the cross, so we must follow the thief's path.  Church ain't going to take you that way.  They have no idea what the hell they are doing.  We don't know what happened to those who left us already, I only know of the two Jim, and Steve R.  Steve R. because I realized when I heard some of the struggles he had, was during probably a similar issue I was dealing with heimleblog.  I think I took some of his shit at times, so he can see a bit clearer, come to terms. 

So what we do is important, and what we say is important.  If you want something you really should stop making people read tea leaves.  We suck at that.   I cannot read between the lines.  I do honesty pretty well.  We all do.  I know it is hard, and takes courage, but really what else is there?? 

Lisa found my wedding ring, it was in the bed.  :)   I did wear a rubberband yesterday though.  Ring is on my finger now.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I knew about the church thing and the U.S. thing way before I even went in the hospital.  When we had to do the stupid whatever pre-marriage thing with the pastor I hated it.  One more church lesson for all.  We kill in the name of country and righteousness???  What is the story of Noah???  He probably don't need that help does he??  Not much we can do for him, that he cannot do for himself.  Noah had other lessons, and well, I will leave it at that. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: