Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well That Was Just A Fricken Good Day!!

You know the routine, going to get my coffee.  First off Alili is on my list too, so I forgot to mention that on my last blogger post.  :)  I do those blogger posts once in a while.  :)


So anyway, I am back.  Here we go.  I did not do any workouts yesterday, I was getting more and more sore as the day went on, so I skipped it.  I went and filled up my growler.  :)   Beau and I went together, and had a pretty good talk.  I got to see Katy too, so you know that was a highlight.  She is so so nice.  I have a harmless crush on her.  :)   lol.   Don't tell my wife I said that.  :)   j/k.  Anyway when guys get together we have good talks.  You know how when girls get together you'd rather be a fly on shit than a fly on  the wall, because girls talk about some stupid shit??  Yeah well us guys are different.  We talk about interesting shit.  :)   Ha Ha Ha!!!  j/k.

So anyway, I guess it was good, because I really was able to look at the past, and see opportunities ahead.  I get to start running again.  I think I might run today.  Like maybe a 3 miler or so.  I am not 100%, but I remember post back surgery, nerve pain lingers even when things are healthy.  So I think I am o.k. although sometimes in the morning I still feel a bit.  I'll give it a try, and see where it goes.  Will I do a full marathon, or train for a half?  I never trained for a half marathon before, and full marathon training really sucks when the 20 milers add up.  We'll see, I don't have to make any decisions really, but I have opportunities ahead, and I am excited about it.  I get to start riding my bike again too, so that will be fun.

You know those were some pretty dang gray days I had huh??  Injury, death of my brother, etc...  Good when the sun comes out to play again in our lives huh??  We endure the gray days, but boy when the sun comes back it sure is nice.  :)  That is how I feel.  I feel work is going pretty good,  I get to start working out again, and really those are just positive things for me.

I am still going to do this blog, and I will bring the hammer if I need to.  Ha!!  If only you knew what I knew.  :)  I give you a lot of crazy shit to think about, and you don't even know the half of it.  I don't want you to think I am totally zonkers though.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  well I don't really have one I don't think.  You want to know how to make it on this blog???   I have no idea, it just comes to me.  Probably nothing you can do.  Easier if you are a girl though.  :)   lol.   :)

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these!!!   xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for those of you who are new to running, and new to bootcamp.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Extras for the rest of you toooooooooo!!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Oh one other thing too, after yesterday I see where this leads.  Yesterday was a pretty good post.  It gave me pretty good vision.  :)

cya tomorrow probably.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now For really really cya cya cya!!!   :D   :D  

Olga is back running again btw.  She is happy like me.  :)  I'll give her a few more xoxoxoxo's  too.  :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am so glad that you are seeing some sunshine! I know that when those rays of light start shining through it feels really good.

I have had some really dark days but when it starts to break, you can't hold me back!!!!

Have a great run but don't rush it!