Friday, April 1, 2011

It Is The Little Things.... or is it widdle??? :)

First off this little video put me in the best mood ever.  Shoot it is a facebook video, and I cannot share here.  Oh well.  It was Jen Gray gettin a little crazy singing an old Leo Sayer song.  She was having a good day, and I don't know if anything could have put me in a better mood.  You'll just have to trust me on this.  I watched it for like 150 times.  :)

We had to take our dog Jazz to the vet.  She is old, a lab, and 12 years old.  She has a fatty growth on her hip that is the size of a small car.  Not much you can do with those, but doesn't bug her much.  She had these oily pour sores that looked gross.  Vet said those are normal too.  Not much you can do with em.  Of all the dogs to put down Jazz is the least one I'd be able to handle.  I told her before we left if we have to put you down, I am going to kill you.  She got the hint.  All is good.  :)

Do you remember my other lab story??  I think I wrote about it before.  Toby my childhood black lab died.   I was scared to touch the dead corpse, although I loved the dog a ton.  That bugged me.  In someway I buried all that sadness.  I didn't want to deal with it.  You know what it turned into???  An ugly fight.  A screaming match between me and my girlfriend Carolynn at the time.  Carolynn responded with a fight back, it was going to be an ugly one.  She stopped short. She apologized, and said, "I am sorry, you just lost your dog, and I am being a bitch."  I cried, and cried, and cried.  It killed me I was afraid to touch the corpse of my beloved dog.  When it came to saying good bye I couldn't do it.  No more fight. 

That is what life is.  Deal with the sad shit, or it turns into something ugly.  We need help with that sad shit, and that is why we have the mirror.  We can all relate to the sad shit, because we would all feel for you.  I have examples at work of people who you would think wouldn't harm a fly, and boom almost tried to kill his wife???   wtf??  extreme I know, but that dude needs to deal with that shit.  How could he be led so far away to be seemingly so bad????  Cause he is a strong one, and he will be able to deal with that shit.  We are never given too much, but we still have to deal with it. 

On a lighter note, an e-mail exchange between bil and I.   :)

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/feature/x1902481763/Unprotected-waters-Do-Lake-Michigan-beaches-need-lifeguards


Do you have a subscription to the Holland Sentinel??  i wanna read this story but not fucking pay for it!!!


You have to pay for online shit now???  Wtf??  No, no subscription. Your hometown doesn't interest me that much!!  Ha Ha!!  :)
i visit that site for 2 minutes once every 3 months. fuck the holland sentinel

I surfed 7am today, overhead bombs, all alone, sun rising. came home, hot shower, breakfast, dump, water plants, walked jake, read book, coffee..... life doesn't get any better brother!


Fuck you asshole.  I went to work at 5:00 am.  It was fucking 20 degrees outside when I went to work.  Fuck Hawaii.  I love Michigan.  can't wait for February again.  lol.

it's just a 9 hr flight from chicago. what the fuck you waiting for? it's beed 3 fucking years for christ's 
 sake?

lol 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I shared that story with Nancy O'Toole once, back in the dark ages when we were still FB friends.  Life has a lot of strange twists and turns huh???

Love you all!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I like to throw extra of these for those ladies across seas.  xxxxxxxxxxxx

I like to throw extra for the rest of you too.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :)))

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!    :D   :D 

No comments: