Sunday, April 17, 2011

no internet

I have no internet, so update will be later tomorrow. Thanks again all for the well wishes to me and my family members.

Special thanks to john Miller, and his Mom. Graham Giarth, Bill Martin, Faith, jake Kuffel+dad and the other ICBL'ers. Doug Kasner too who spent the day with me. A reason we have been friends since 7th grade. I am forgetting some, sorry, but wanted to get something down for those who don't read this!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!! :)

Hope Everyone has a great and awesome day!! :)

Xo's :)

Love you all!!! :)

p.s. I am starting to think some of you are the strange ones not me!!! Lol :)

Love you all!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these!! xxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules!!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen Gray!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina Pagano!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Christie and Boston Kim too!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Happy Birthday Christie. I can't comment on your blog with my phone. The blog isn't set up for that!!! Booooo. :)
.

Now for really really cya cya cya!!! :D. :D

No comments: