Saturday, April 23, 2011

Boy!!!

Sometimes when I blog I think why am I so weird???  Yes sometimes even this blog is weird to me.  This is what I do though, and I wake up early to do it, and however I feel, is however it goes.  So yesterday was a pretty bad day.  I think my blog post was pretty low, and I think that is how I felt too.  When I got home I lost it.  I almost thought about making a nice gesture by being a Cubs fan this year.  They lost yesterday like 145- (-3)  So I haven't gone overboard.  FUCK THE CUBS!!!!    :)

So this is how I deal.  I make a record of it too, and I am not sure why.  Maybe it is good for people to see.  Maybe it helps them reflect as I reflect. 

Anyway little shit helps me.  Little shit like this.  I see Tia speak of hope, and Gina say don't let those you love slip by.  Little shit like that which says I pay attention.  I see a lot, and don't comment on everything, but I see it.  So in things pertaining to life and death very little is important, and I guess it is a natural thing to look at that stuff.  Memory is so vibrant early on, and I guess it is an important time.  Especially on a surprise.  I guess if you know the time is coming you start then.  That is what I remember.  The sudden ones take you through a quick tour I guess. 

So this week, I have been a bit off.  Remember I was training for a marthon, which keeps you going.  Always focused on something you know??  That helps a lot with life.  Your eye on something.  Right now my eye isn't on much.  So that kinda sucks too, but like I said it helps when I see people reflect.

Oh well I am not sure what I am writing.  You can kinda see my problem though huh??  Music and beer was a reward for hard work I guess, and now I am rewarding myself for nothing, so it doesn't have the same lustre I guess.  Today Lisa and I are going to a movie, and maybe a dinner.  Early movie, and dinner.  Either cook, or go out.  We'll see.  We are going to cancel cable, and do netflix only too.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I see Olga is in the midst of some type of decision, and I guess it is stressful for her.  I see that though, and think about it, and know good will come your way.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'all are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    :))

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

here is the weird part...  why do I do this???  not sure, sometimes it seems strange to me.   I like doing it tho!!   :))

Doreen and Jules   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Jen Gray  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   and xo's    :)

Olga too   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D    :D

Hey Happy Birthday to my brother John, and Jim Joll.   I hope Jim Joll has a good birthday.   :)   lol  


Now for really really cya cya cya!!!    :D    :D  

No comments: