Monday, April 4, 2011

I Swear A Lot So This Title Has The Word Fuck In It!!

First off, I want to apologize to Cory Schroeder, and Carol "Booth" Rodriguez.  I am such an ass.  I'd like to say it is just a simple thing as me being a drunk stupid piece of crap, but unfortunately there is more going on than just me.  Carol and Cory are both strong people though, so they can hack my assiness.  :)  Carol handled it right too, by calling me a fucker.  Sure why not.  I am a dick.  We all know it.  :)

I am still not running.  I have that pinched nerve thing in my ass.  Still hurts, especially when I sit, and then stand up.  Holy Fuck!!  I should get around to sitting on a tennis ball.  We'll see.  It doesn't really matter.  I REALLY REALLY REALLY have no running goals.  It is just for fun.  I don't remember the last time I ran, and you know what??? It doesn't matter.  I can always get in shape.  Shit happens.  I am glad I stopped running though.  Injury was more than it appeared.  I could still run on it, and then suffer a couple days off, and run again.  This thing was deep though.  I think it stemmed from my shoveling escapade in the winter.  There must be something to deep pain you can keep buried and function, but you will not heal.  You know kinda like a bruise.  Once it starts coming to the surface it hurts more, but when it is buried is probably when it is the least healthy.  Pain to the surface is our way of healing.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I added another blogger back.  She is funny, and is interested in more than just triathlon.  Btw I have pretty much zero interest in triathlon.  :)  Don't know a fucking thing about it, and don't want to.  :)

So yeah, this is me!!!  I like to ride my bike, and run with the group.  I like to drink, listen to music, cook dinners, hang out with my wife.  Read sometimes, watch a movie.  I like to watch flowers bloom throughout the season too.  I like to live life.  I looked at all the shit already though.  A necessary step.

Just going to throw extras of these for you all.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   o.k.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :D  :D  

1 comment:

Nancy's Mental Floss said...

Drinking definitely has a way to loosen up the restraint button when it comes to swearing like a trucker. I have no clue why when a person swears a lot they say they swear like a trucker. I know a few and they really don't swear all that much..LOL

As for the relaxing bit for your hip. Been there, done that and was feeling better after a few weeks of being in constant pain. No clue why that happened to me, but it will get better. If you feel the need to keep it mobile and maybe relieve the pressure... may I suggest doing some walking laps in the pool. Being in water seems to alleviate the pain factor and the resistance moving in the water is quite effective. Just an idea....

Peace :)