Sunday, April 3, 2011

Uh Ohhhhhhhhh!!!

I had a lot on my mind this morning, so not sure where this is going.  It can go anywhere.  :)  First off I should let you know my special decial super secret plans got changed yesterday.  We were going to go to a comedy club after a cook out, but Beau ruptured his achilles.  Btw rupture and tear are the same thing.  Charity texted me he is out 6 weeks with a tear, and I was like,  "Oh a tear must be not as bad as a rupture, I thought achilles had a long recovery."  Turns out the 6 weeks is until he can walk.   YIKES!!   That really sucks, cause Beau is very active, he plays a lot of basketball, and works out almost every day.  Now what???  Crabby, that is what.  More than usual probably.  :)  #YIKES!!!

There is one bright side to this though, and that is he will have one of them fucked up legs that is skinnier than the other.  That will be good.  I totally want to be there when Jacob gets a look at that.  Holy crap will he bust his balls.  Worse than me probably.  That is one thing to be excited about.  :)   Can't wait!!!  :)

I'll just go into this one thing I was thinking.  It came from one of Paulette's 8 million posts.  Something a caterpillar in his/her cocoon thinks their life is over, but they come out a butterfly.  That is what you all have done, in some degree or another.  You buried yourself in your own web, and you are trapped.  No way out, you are stuck.  I don't know if you feel it or not, but that is human nature.  No way to not do that.  You know how I said girls are the stronger sex.  More honest.  How could that be??  Because typically there path will be easier I am guessing.  Men bury more, cause maybe really they can handle more, and it might be tough.  Like that dude at work.  He is really fucked up, and has been for a long while.  He was a good worker when I moved there, and was my best employee.  He was really a good friend of mine too.  He graduated college, and something happened.  Maybe too much computer time.  Life not as happily ever after as he thought, who knows.  He has been on a downward spiral for a long time.  He has so much shit to deal with right now, and he has to overcome the religious hypocrisy too.  Posting religious shit, while we all know what he did.  Yeah,  that kind of shit. 

Anyway that is why it says the truth will set you free.  It untangles you from all you buried, and all you trapped yourself in.  It untangles a little at a time, because too much is too much.  You have help with this though, and some of you try not to look.  That doesn't show strength btw. 

How am I going to build up my rhs???  I have no idea.  All will work out though, that I am sure. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Happy Mums day to those overseas.  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

You All are the best!!!!   :)

Like to throw extra of these for those funny people overseas.  xxxxxxxxxx   :)

For the rest of you tooooooo   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :D  :D

No comments: