Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness...

It seems to me a contract had been made to you courtesy of the founding fathers huh??  Now this is not your constitutional right to be free to your pursuit of happiness within the law.  Your founding Fathers were not going to let England tell them what they could or could not do though.  No taxation without representation and all that stuff right.  So let's not get into a legal argument, but does the bailing out of banks help promote the general welfare???  We are to assume a depression would be caused right?  O.K. perhaps, but if we look at the true problem don't you think laws on the books SHOULD HAVE TO BE ENFORCED???  Why are anti-trust laws not enforced??  Who said bigger is better to promote the general welfare and DECREASE competition??  So in the time of plenty perhaps it is fitting to ask what can I do for my country.  In the time of not so plenty I think it is fair to ask what your country is doing for you??  Is Teddy Roosevelt the last Pres. who had any balls to bust the trusts???   Even Eisenhower foresaw a problem.  Is your hard-earned tax money best off to bankers and wars, and let's face it, if things would pan out that way, which I know won't, but let's just have a little fun.  It isn't your tax money it would be your children's children, children children tax money they are playing with. 

What is the answer??  The answer is we are on a slippery slope.  The slippery slope argument in most law cases, or in my opinion amendment arguments is stoooooooooooopid.   I believe we have peaked as a nation, and on our way down.  This rollercoaster is picking up speed too.  So forgive me, if I don't give a shit about the banks, and capitalism, and all that other stuff, because if gas prices keep going up it don't matter.  You see we are all enslaved to the combustion engine.  For better or worse, and I guess in hindsight it is worse. 

I picked up a Scott Turow book at the library yesterday, saw the pursuit of happiness thing, and it got me to thinking.  Life is like that though huh??  We can get all caught up in parades and pageantry, but sometimes that shields us from the true stuff huh??  Sometimes you just have to assume everything is wrong.  Step out of all you believe, and look at stuff objectively.  You know within us is a wisdom to see things with a good pair of eyes.  Now I think that might not even be a gift, but is how we are made up.  It is being honest with ourself.  Looking at the good and bad within ourself, our upbringing, what society tells us.  To step on our own two feet, so to speak.  I trust all to be able to do that. 

Other than that, yesterday was a pretty shitty day.  I left work early, because I wasn't feeling it.  I told Lisa, a lot has happened.  I guess maybe when a lot happens life can taste bland.  I made Shake and Bake chicken for myself.  Dark meat.  Lisa likes white meat, so she did a different thing.  That tasted pretty good though.  I ate dinner, and went to bed at 6:30 pm I think.  I didn't do a good job of reading my book either.  I wasn't really into it.  I laid in bed before cooking dinner, and just thought of stuff.  I wondered what my blog post would be like.  I thought it would be more like this paragraph, not the anti-establishment one.   Whatevs though.  I let you see my stuff.  You can use it as you will, because every morning I wake up strong, and you know what???  That I def have help with. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I love the way JPH thinks outside the box.  weather got you down, and you want a pick me up, battling injuries and stuff.  She looked at the book and said Fuck You book.  I am going to Arizona and climb me a fucking mountain with a bike.  Everyone would be better off if they followed her example.  Fuck you world. I am doing it my way.  I am not enslaved to your narrow minded thoughts.  I have my own life, and the people around me are going to be strong, because I am not afraid to do it my way.  


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  to her.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am sorry you had a bad day. I hope today brings you bigger and better things!