Friday, April 22, 2011

Thursday =Friday=Fail

Now here is a growler fill up day.  Go to New Holland have a couple beers, and fill up my growler, and have some more, listen to music, and have a good night.  Well, that didn't happen.  When I got home and poured my first beer, it didn't taste very good.  I poured the 80%  that was left in the glass down the drain, and went to bed at 4:30 pm.  The music wasn't clicking, and the beer wasn't clicking.  The pot roast tasted good though.  Things tasted bland, and my outlook was bland, but hey I'll take the meal tasting good.  My pot roast I make is easy.  Meat, and 1000 lbs. of veggies and potatoes.  We use a seasoning too I put in.  I don't know the name of it, but you can purchase things of that nature at your local lumberyard.   :)

So it seems this is a daily progression of my life.  I was thinking it was going to be a good day to take pictures of the flowers out front, which are blooming.  The sun was out, and that never materialized.  I saw a dude, while I was sitting in the bar, and he reminded me of Jim a bit from a previous year.  Not so big, but a weird haircut, and dressed how I pictured him dressed while going to an interview.  The sun was out, and it was downtown Holland, and it seemed like a nice day.  It was cold, but it is April, and the promise of brighter warmer days were still there.  The month of hope??  maybe.  Those days are done.  I wondered when was the last time he enjoyed a day in the month of hope??  I don't think he could have enjoyed himself his last few years too much.  I wouldn't think so anyway.  I remember Bob saying on one of his last days he could hear Jim listening to a Cubs game on the radio.  That would be time enjoyed by him.  Sometimes it is just the simple things huh??  I guess as I write this out I am glad for a good time at the end like this. 

You know some things cannot be taken away, and will not be taken away.  Jim took my dog Toby to the vet after he died.  We shared baseball, and Normal, Illinois, and he visited us in Michigan a couple times.  It seems when the baseball game left me we didn't see much of each other.  I still have memories, and I am a guy, and we sometimes do things different, but still. 

What a bummer the beer and music left me.  Guess I'll go back to my book today. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. about fricken time for the Hawks, Bulls, and White Sox  win.  SHEESH!!!


Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'all are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   mostly for Beverley Smith aka @bunky1110

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Doreen and Jules  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox   :)))

Jen Gray  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

1 comment:

jen said...

i love tuning in here to see what thoughts are spilling out of you at any given moment. keep it up steve,,
xo