Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WTH???

Okay, Okay another not so great day of training.  Yesterday after work I planned on doing my 6 mile route when I got home.  It was hard biking home...again.  Wth??  I haven't been biking much.  My 6 mile run turned into a 2 hour nap.  I should learn never to sit down while I am taking off my shoes I guess... nothing good will come of it.  :)  My workout ended up Lisa and I taking the dogs for a walk.  I also posted some pictures.  I have to do it, because Lisa doesn't know how to.  Oh, and I am lazy with that shit too.  When she wants me to do it, I think I'd rather have Turkey buzzards take me away!!  (hope they are real monsters)-- we have them by our house, but they look like Hawks.  Someone told me they were turkey buzzards.  This guy likes to yank my chain a lot too.  Guess I should just google it.

Not all is lost however.  I get to run the track tonight.  I am not going to ride my bike before the track,  I don't think.  Just my to work and back.  I am going to do 84,000 push ups however, because I have been slacking.

Oh well some things came to me in the last couple of days.  It had to do with this weekend, and also from another time.   I don't really know how to explain it, but perhaps soon.  It is interesting for sure.  I wonder if the two people know about it?  That is what I wonder.  I wonder if the two people know who I am talking about too.  Interesting.  Of course I already told Gina.  She had a shit day yesterday.


Oh well, that is it for me today!!!  :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love you All!!  :)

p.s. something funny.  A couple weeks ago Gina's daughter Alyssa friend requested me.  I commented on like two of her things.  She is 12 years old.  She did the creeper test.  I was her #2 creeper.  YIKES!!!  :)   Not commenting on her shit anymore!!!  Ha ha!!!   I feel like such an old creeper.  :)


p.p.s.  A great picture of Lisa!!
 

No comments: