Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Believe Everything Is Open Now!!

All things will work out for the best.  That is the promise I have been given.  I believe I can open up.  Tell almost everything, and use everything I have at my disposal.  I do know where all this leads.  It is what John the Baptist preached.  Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.  That is what he preached right?  Remember I wanted to be right, but God wanted me to be faithful.  Abraham believed God and he recognized it as righteousness.  It is something like that right?  Even the Lord's prayer is Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

What we find is none of us are perfect.  The Churches fall short of what they teach.  All of them.  Not on purpose  mind you, but people believe something leads to heaven, some famous magical prayer, and then they do their best.  Their best btw really isn't that great, and either is mine.  Remember it says only God is good.

The mirror I asked for is what leads to repentance.   Funny I saw Myrna last night while I was out.  I told Barbara some things, which I don't even share with you yet.  I am sure she showed her sister Cathy, and perhaps Brian, and all.

Here is what I know.  God is using the bloggers.  Out of this comes my story, and out of it comes your story.  I know when I first started being honest it was pretty hard.  I was nervous and rather embarrassed.  You know my story of me cheating....almost cheating on Katrina with the little blond girl at my party.  You know the story of me confessing to the pretty blond I worked with about it.  I was pretty ashamed, but she probably didn't even think twice.  Remember I learned honesty from Lora.  She, Katrina, Hal, Jim, and Darren were 5 who visited me in the hospital.  So did my brother John, and I got a call from my friend Doug, and I think my Dad stopped in, and I think my supervisor Khien Pham stopped in, and shed a tear while I was almost sleeping.  He escaped a North Vietnamese prison by poisoning the guards.  I know what happens with the first 5.  I know what happens with the 4 bloggers and Barbara.  That was the parable of the 5 coins.  The Gospels are real, like I told Barbara.  5 and 5, and then whatever comes after that. 

There is a lot that goes on with me, that cannot be seen.  Here is something I told Gina, as she had the ability to deal with these types of things better than most.  I am mostly spirit.  It is something I can feel.  I can feel it in my ankles, in my head.  I close my eyes and can feel the tingle.  I am a bit whacky, because of my faith.  I believe everything is possible.  With God all is possible.  Remember faith starts off small as a mustard seed, and grows to be one of the biggest plants right??  something like that.  Faith starts off small, and then gets big, but faith of a mustard seed can move a mountain right?  Our faith works in heaven first.  Store up all your goods in heaven right??  so it cannot be stolen.  Everything on Heaven happens so much quicker than on Earth.  Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.  It happens on Earth after it happens in Heaven.  I found my way.  It was the end of the journey, it happened in Heaven, and now "I wait" for it to happen on Earth.  It will happen with the bloggers.  I don't really know what I am doing to be honest, as God does it all.

Remember I was blessed right before going into the hospital.  I was judged, not by anything you can see mind you, but by what God could see.  I was going to die, and going to hell.  There was a false way out.  I could save myself, at the expense of the others.  I knew the 5 at that point, but not of the others.  With help I was given the right answer.  I said God's will be done.  I sacrificed my life for my friends, but God saved me anyway.  I sacrificed all and more at the end of the journey.  This fall I do it one more time.  It says do not fear I have overcome the world.  So I don't worry about it at all this time, because God's will will be done.  Also I have no fear thou art with me right??

There are a lot of things that happen inside me.  It is for a reason.  I was thrown into the most fearful of all circumstances at many times.  It made me strong at times, and other times I was made weak.



Well, I guess that is good for now.   I don't know how you will take this to be honest.  It is the truth.  I know that.  I always write in the morning what I feel like writing.  I guess I write this today, because it seems everyone is not sure what we are doing.  We are being open, we are being honest, and we are showing people.  Open is light.  Love lives in the light not in the darkness.  That is our journey.  We just write what is in our heart.  Some good some bad.  Life.

p.s. 37 miles on the bike yesterday.  Excited maintenance is over and training has started.  Woo Hoo!!


That is it for today!!!   :)

Hope you all have a Great and Awesome day!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!   :)

No comments: