Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Off!!--???

That is what I am feeling today.  Not really sure if I want to do anything.  Feeling pretty lazy, as I type this.  :)   Maybe it is because my road bike needs fixing again, I am mad at it, and I am not riding it. 

I think what I want to do today is NOTHING!!  :)

I want to sit outside, listen to music, have Lisa read, and cook something out on the grill!!  :)

Let the others fend for themselves.  Just me and Lisa!!  :)  I think Lisa and I are going to start being selfish.  It is our time!!  :)

I am not terribly happy with all who live here.  I'll leave it at that.  :)


Yesterday my run  was 12.7 @ 9:07 pace.  The run started off pretty good, but the sun and heat started taking its toll.  The man with many first names with 2 miles left put on a surge.  In the blink of an eye....3.5 seconds he was 400M ahead of me.  :)  I didn't follow... couldn't if I wanted, even if groin was 100% healthy.  A good run for him.  He said he likes warm weather, I guess he was right.  I was faster in the 25K remember, and he just blazed by me.  A really good run for him.

I was long run tired the whole day yesterday!!  I might be still long run tired.  :)

Come on coffee do your stuff!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a great and Awesome day!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)


p.s. in a totally going to jinx them move.  How about them Sox???  7 in a row now, and like 24/29.  The good Sox, the ones who wear white sox.  You know, the good guys who wear black!!!  :)

No comments: