Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Blog

Wow, I am actually a bit hungover today.  I rarely rarely rarely ever get hung over.  I never get a headache either.  Boom... headache.  :)  Going to be a looonnnggg morning.  I have speed work tonight too.  That isn't a big deal, I'll be fine in a bit.

Now I guess I want to discuss a few things about myself.  I blog, because this stuff I cannot talk about.  I am not a good communicator about stuff when I talk.  It is easier for me to write my thoughts.  When I am talking, I mostly joke around.  Rarely ever talk about anything serious.  That is just how I am.  You want to get to know me, you have to read it.  My joking and stuff like that   just touches the surface of who I am. This gets to the real me.

Is that important??  Pretty sure it is.  :)   For us all!!!   :)  You know what??  I know it is important.  very!!  :)  That is what the bloggers I read do.  :)


Hope you all have a Great and Awesome day!!!  :)

xo's!!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I do know where it leads.  :)

No comments: