Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welp No Run Today!!

I love the word welp btw.  The red line tells me it isn't a word, but it says the same thing about btw, so I think the red line is wrong.  We all know btw is a word.

I don't really have much today to be honest.  I woke up late.  We are going kayaking today, so I am working a short day, and I have a day off tomorrow.  I planned on running today, until I realized I slept til 3:30.  Those dang Sunday sleeps.  If I sleep in on Sunday, then I don't sleep so good on Sunday night, and I still have to get up for Monday.

Yesterday I tacked on an extra 10 miles or so on my work bike.  It was a nice day out.  Humid as hell to work, but nice afterwards.  I need to put some damn air in those tires, because they are probably down to around 18 psi or something stupid.  Should be 40'ish.  :)

I think that is about it for today.  Kayaking is great.  In the water under the sun enjoying the atmosphere.  As the day drags on we start doing crazy and stupid stuff.  Always wonder why that is.  ;)

It should be a fun day.  So I ran Saturday and then Wednesday.  :)

Wanna know what my running plan is for my races??  Long-run Saturday, speed work Wednesday, and then whatever I feel like.  Nothing ingrained.  I just kind of do what I do.  I like to do a lot, but cannot always.  We'll see where it ends.  :)   Me, I personally think I will hit all my goals.  Never a doubt.  :)  That is how I roll!!!  :)


Hope everyone has a great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

btw movie night was Lisa watching a movie, and me sleeping.  :)  

 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Enjoy the kayaking and your day off tomorrow!! :)