Saturday, July 3, 2010

Long Run Saturday!!

I don't really have much today, so this will probably be long and boring.  :)

I added a pretty good biking day to my weekly routine.  It is a little under 35 miles.  I think work is like 7.75 there and back, and then on my road bike I do my 27 mile route.  My 27 mile route is pretty cool, because at the halfway point I am in Saugatuck, and I can see all the people shopping and stuff.  If I am one thing I am a people watcher.

Today I run long, and I think we are playing beach volleyball, so that should be a fun day.  I should have had Lisa lose my wallet a couple days ago, that way for sure I would get something done around the house.  Jury is still out on that one.

My weeks end on Sunday don't start on Sunday, but if tallied Sunday through Friday you would end up with 134 miles.  That is pretty good for me.  I like biking!!  :)

That is it for today!!  :)


Hope you all have a great and Awesome day/weekend!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love you all!!!  :)

No comments: