Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Day!!

My day was early morning run.  Well first I had an honest blog entry.  Obviously it upset me when I saw injustice at work.  I also was angry that Hailey's boyfriend was being annoying to people he is living with, or visiting.  I am not sure what Hailey's intentions are.  I told him to listen to Savannah.  She has a good head on her shoulders. 

I had a run,  most of it was in the rain.  13.7 @ 8:48 if I remember correctly.  I was going to go an extra mile, but had to poop in the woods, and decided to add on at the end.  When the end came I decided not to add on.  :)

Lisa worked to help out.  I guess everyone and their mom asked for this weekend off for some reason.  She was tired when she came home.  I cooked out, and went to bed early.  I was frustrated more than anything.  Trust me I don't normally go to bed at 7:30 or whatever on a Saturday. 


One thing I noticed is those who open up a bit tend to be happier.  They have less baggage.  Those who try to calculate are playing a fool's game.  Honesty is right 100% of the time.  Nothing bad comes from it.  If you feel you are stuck in a hard place, just realize that truth will set you free.  It even says so. 

That is it for me today!!!  :)

Hope you all have a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!   :)

p.s. I want to tell you something that cracks me up.  Gina and I were talking on the phone yesterday, and she told me a story.  Her ex- showed up at Alyssa their daughter's softball game.  He was wearing some designer matching outfit of some sort.  She told him.  "You cannot help pay for summer school, but you show up in that faggy outfit you Fag!!!!"

Ha Ha!!!  That cracks me up!!!   :)

No comments: