Sunday, July 18, 2010

Almost Took The Day Off

from blogging.  :)

The truth is scary.   Being honest is scary.  What we end up doing is telling people we personally are not as perfect as we really would want you to believe.  You will find we can relate to imperfection, as we are full of it.  All I know is honesty and truth are right.  Be honest with yourselves, with others.  It is important.  We have the ability.

I don't really have much other than that to be honest.

Yesterday was fun.  I got in 14.85 miles, which was my goal.  I wanted to be close to 15, and that was good enough.  I thought I ended up closer to 14, because we made some changes to our loop.  John is the name of the guy who once was 67  (I swear!!)  but is now turning 66.  :)  I ran with him, and he called them tempo miles for him.  :)  Then little Cathy Fenton caught up to us, and I got some tempo miles myself.  :)  She is remarkable.  I don't know how she gets her short frame to run so fast.  I can't keep up with her.  Matt caught up with us, and them two hightailed it home, and I solo ran it home.  I took a ride home, instead of a run home, because my socks were soaked with sweat, and I didn't want to risk a blister.  It was pretty hot, but not too bad.   Ended up being 8:48 pace. 

Woke up from my nap, went boating with Beau and Charity, and C.C. and Tim.  Lisa lost out, she was out to lunch with a friend.  We all went to dinner, and I slept in this morning til like 8:00.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Hope you all have a Great and Awesome day!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!  :)

Know what?  I wish I could hide scary stuff from you all.  If that is in me I would not mind it at all.   I wish you all the best that is for sure!!  :)   We will see what the future holds.  

No comments: