Friday, July 30, 2010

My Favorite Time Of The Day-- perhaps some history??

I was asked by my brother title first, or title last.  You know?  Mostly title first.  I really have no idea what I am going to write.  I get ideas from the bloggers I read, FB, and every day life.  Things I see day in day out.  I have an idea of what I am going to write.  Throw down a title, and go to town.  :)

Okay I was going to do this write up about yesterday.  I will just say two girls I worked with opened up to me a bit about their life.  Not all things are always great with them, but they both typically smile a lot.  I think they both are great.  Going, or have gone through some tough times though. 

hard blogging while making weekend plans at 3:00 am.  I think all the fucking Pejchls are up still.  Hey??  wth??  Pejchl gets a red line?  stupid blogger!!

Okay off track.  looked at my title, so that is what I will write.  My favorite time of the day is when I wake up.  My thoughts are clear???  perhaps, who knows.  I worked 2nd shift at the hospital before and after I went in the hospital, so I always got a ton of shit done before work... except for that year or so of physical depression I went through.  Physical as in my energy was non-existent.  More than anything, I think I would have liked not to live to be honest.  Life seemed so stupid.  Natalie my friend at the time got me exercising.  That helped a ton.  One night while I was up in a surgery room I believe, my energy was returned.  I don't know really why I had to go through the physical depression.  I guess I did some things wrong pre-hospital, but God knows I didn't know what I was doing.  I survived it though.  Yes, I knew the exact moment the energy came back.  I was excited, I was back to my normal self.  Wow though.  What a journey.  Summer of 92 all the way til now.  That is a long time huh? 

Ha!! It just came to me.  I didn't do anything wrong.  It was the old lady in the old people's room.  The one who told me to have the patience of Job.  I was angry at God for sure.  I wanted to die for sure, but I didn't curse God.  I did last summer though.  I was as low as low can be.  I thought I have hit my breaking point.  I cursed God for making me alive to see such days.  He lifted me up that night, and took my heart.  Yes a vision.  I was awake.  There is a vision too of the eye of the needle.  Eye of the needle is birth.  That is what it looks like from a babies perspective.  The lesson of they eye of the needle???  With God all things are possible.  :)    That is what I had to learn.  That was the end of "The Journey", and the start of "The Wait"!!

Anyway off track again I guess.  Working 2nd shift meant I wake up and do shit before work.  I kept it that way, even when many times my job meant I came in early.  I wake up 3 hours or so before work since I have been working at Menards.  Even now that I work at 5:00 am. 

I drink coffee and blog now.  I used to clean the kitchen and read.  With the computer and online, I would do shit online.  I used to even workout.  indoor bicycle for 72 minutes every single day almost.  That was before I started running. 


Yesterday bike to work and back was it. 

That is it for today!!   :)

Hope you all have a Great and Awesome Day!!

xo's!!   :)

Love You All!!  :)


p.s.  blogger Barb is great!!  :)   Ha ha!!  so are all the others, but wanted to say that.  :)

How about them White Sox!!  Woo Hoo!!  Twins could start losing anytime.  Tigers suck.  Tigers suck, mostly cause of injuries.  Need to have a good bench.  Ozzie's secret?  He has two.  He always always always uses bench players.  Everyone gets to play.  Makes the game fun for everyone.  162 is a long time.  People need days off, and people like to play.  Ozzie lets them.  Our pitchers stay healthy for the most part.  Seemingly better than other teams I think. 

No comments: