Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OMG lol

First off I warn you, this may be boring.  I really have nothing to write about.  I know, I know weird for me, I always have a ton of shit on my mind, today...not really.  Ooooh, maybe a list, it has been a while.

First off, I had an off weekend of training...for me.  Well, except for the run.  Nothing Friday, and short-ish for a Sunday.  My bike to work.........lol.  Nothing in the legs.  Quads felt like they just biked 872 miles the day before.  How do I know this??  I often bike 872 miles in one day, so I know exactly what that feels like.

I was tired.  Not my normal totally beat Monday, but still not great.  I am officially boycotting all Mondays!!  I came home, and napped outside in the shade, and decided to get a bit of a run in.  lol II-- Holy crap!!  Legs had nothing there either.  I cut my 4 mile loop short to 3.12, and my pace was 9:16.  Yep, and that is what the legs felt like.  Of course I ran during the hottest time of the day.  Oh well.

lol III  I don't even have anything for a list.  Ha Ha!!


That is it for today!!  :)

Hope You all have a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. I almost forgot.  Miraculously my shuffle works like a charm.  Now what the hell else is seemingly broke that can be miraculously fixed??  hmm...  :)

No comments: