Monday, July 12, 2010

Some Good- Some Bad! Life Happened Yesterday!!

I took the day off yesterday.  I didn't feel like bopping around on my "work" bike, and you know the story of my road bike, so I took the day off.  We got a bit of rain last night, but sounds like I will be able to ride my bike to work.  I need it.  :)

The good:

I got a bit of stuff done around the house, not enough, but some.  I did some grocery shopping so we'll have stuff for meals.  I sat outside relaxed, cooked dinner.  The White Sox won, and they moved into first place. 


The bad:

I was in a bad mood still.  Like I said I am not happy with all the people who live here.  One of them told me they "Fucking Hate Me"  This person has made a decision to move in with her boyfriend to a place where she THINKS she can enjoy herself by being lazy, doing nothing, and living the rest of her life with not a care in the world. 

I guess we know everything after High School huh??  The thing is her friends all have drive, interests, and are all pretty neat in their own way.  Her and her boyfriend have no drive, and no ambition to do anything really at all. 

Are you thinking what I am thinking, and Lisa, and Brian??  This trip down reality lane is going to be a quick one huh???  Welcome Hailey to Jackies world.  It is a miserable existence.   :)   Life is full of tough lessons, and she will learn hers quick.  Hopefully her boyfriend does too. 


I do believe my capacity to live with lazy un-driven people has reached its threshold. 

Funny thing, I know I am not perfect, and I have not been the perfect step-dad.  I have not set a horrible example.  Laziness she learned not from me.  She says she fucking hates me, well what about your real Dad??  You have spent probably a total of 24 hours with him in 18 years.  Hate me, fine, but make sure your anger is directed to the right place.  I am not mean to your Mom.  You do her a disservice. 

How's that?? 

I had a dream last night.  A tornado was across the street, getting ready to wreak havoc on the surrounding area.  I looked on fascinated.  I was not scared.  :)   In Normal, Illinois the day I saw 13 funnel clouds a long time ago.  I was scared.  FWIW.


That is it!!  :)

Hope you all have a great and Awesome day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

White Sox 25-5 the last 30.  I told you they had a streak in them!!  Woo Hoo!!!!  :)  Tonight is dinner and a movie with Lisa!!  We'll cook for the other Bozos like we did last night too.  I am a dick, but I don't mind cooking for the others.  I am cooking anyway right??  :)  cya!!!   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cooking with gas..great blog