Monday, June 28, 2010

Questions Answered

It was really a good weekend this weekend for me.  I had a lot of fun.  I was pretty productive for me.  My typical weekends are Saturday long run, and Sunday long bike ride.  I woke up Sunday, and it was dark and stormy.  I checked the weather out, and it said it would be cleared up by noon.  I definitely wanted to get out before then, and I had a window.  I got out relatively early.  I was planning on doing a 50 miler give or take.  Well, probably at least 50 miles.  I never did get to 50.  I was at 42 and something and it started to rain.  I thought of turning home, because I was just going to finish up with a 10 mile loop.  The sky flickered.  Was that lightning??  nah!!  Thunder!!!  That was definitely thunder.  I turned for home, and called it a day at 43.  I got off the bike, and realized I was pretty darn sore from volleyball.

Didn't do much else the rest of the day.  I listened to music, took a nap.  When Lisa got home I took her out for ice cream.  Just wanted to be alone with her away from the crowd in this house.  :)

I guess I have a couple other things.

I had one question answered, and it answered more than one.  I am happy about that.  Clever.  :)

WOAH!!  Journey threw me.  I like it.   :)

I want to get a 100 miler on the bike this summer.  Sometimes my knee hurts after the miles pick up.  I'll try and work my way slowly, but I tend to try to do it right away.  We'll see.  I am not fast, and that will be a long day.  :)

I am thinking of doing ab exercises and incorporating some stretching into my routine.  I may even start doing push ups and pull ups again.  Back is jacked for swimming, but I can still do the upper body stuff.

I think that is about it!!  :)

Hope you all have a great and Awesome day!!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

planning on Beach Volleyball and cooking out again next weekend.  Looking forward to it.  Is it Friday yet???  :)

No comments: