Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not So Good

First off here was my workout.  You will notice the times are not what I would have liked.

Mile warm up.  8:56

400--1:43
400--1:41
400--1:42
800--3:39
400--1:46
400--1:44
400--1:44
800--3:36
400--1:46
400--1:46
400--1:47
800--3:38

A couple notes.  I didn't go all out on the track.  I didn't kick in my last 100's or whatever to try and get a good time.  I was just trying to get a pace.  I know I need to be at like 14:14 at the two mile mark at least, and have some left for some kick.  I haven't checked the weather, but I heard it is supposed to be warm.  You know what?  There was never any question in my mind I would break 22:00 at the Diemer.  That workout has me wondering.  Should be fun though.  We'll see what happens.

Same old thing.  I worked on concrete floors all day, and ran 3 days in a row, and 4 of 5.  27 miles or so in those days, so now I will have two easy days, so the legs should feel o.k.  To be honest they felt pretty good last night.  We will see!!  FUCK!!  I may be nervous for this race!!  Ha Ha!!  I always knew the 5K is the hardest damn race!!!  :)  Should be fun!!!   :)

Other than that, Marathon training starts next week!!  Woo Hoo!!!  Work will mount and so will the miles.  That is the one thing isn't it??  Being in training.  That is the best.  Races are fun, and always fun to have your eye on the race you are training for, but it sure is fun being in training... at least for me!!

Okay, I guess that is about it today!!

Hope you all have a great day!!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

changing some shit around to keep you on your toes!!!  Ha ha!!!

Really though, hope everyone has an awesome awesome day!!!

Okay Okay!!  Love you all too!!!!   :)

p.s.  Good to be a Chicagoan.  We may have made a bit of news last night.  Now on to the White Sox!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Steve, you are awesome and you make me smile :)

Hope you have a great day too!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

GOOOOOOOOOOD luck this weekend Steve!!! 21 minutes is ALL YOURS!! Cheering from Pittsburgh (or actually MD, but whatever... :)