Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blogging In Bed

O.K. hold on, before I start I am going to get my coffee.  I am tired.  I feel like I can sleep, but have just been tossing and turning anyway.  O.K. hold on going to get my coffee... brb.

I noticed a couple of things this morning, which may be obvious to you, but wasn't so obvious to me.  I go to bed early.  Hailey usually uses the computer after I go downstairs.  Lisa for some weird reason is usually sleeping when I wake up.  Not sure if I'll ever understand that.  ;)  j/k.  When both aren't here, I can blog in bed.  Pretty fun huh??  Dogs don't seem to mind either, so that is cool.  Bug on the screen likes the light too, so we are all very happy here.  :)

Yesterday was pretty interesting. Wanna know something about me?  I have no idea how my blog updates will be taken.  Last summer I was sad almost every day.  This summer not really.  I have moments, but typically only when someone is going through a rough patch.  I always hope people take my humor in the right way.  I am just a smart ass plain and simple.  Like I have said before I am really not that competitive, but I trash talk like I am.  The only thing I really take hard are White Sox losses.  They make me mad.  By taking hard, I think about it for a minute or so, and then am done.  162 games you know?  We will lose some.  :)  

No workouts the last couple of days.  Well, besides the bike to work and back.  I didn't even bike back yesterday.  Me and @ Lisa picked up my road bike.  I cooked my salmon with asparagus, mushrooms, onions, celery and potatoes.  I like salmon from the Pacific.  Just cause the Atlantic seems like such a dirty ocean.  Blah!!  Pacific was $30/lb. and the Atlantic was like $9.  Have I ever told you how much I like Atlantic salmon??  mmmm   mmmmmm!!  Who the hell buys salmon at $29/lb??  What the hell is a sockeye anyway??  pffffffffft!!!


Plan today is 4.25 mile loop before the group.  Run to the group and back is 2.7.  Run around Eldeans I think is 8-ish.  maybe more, I'll map it out later.  15-16 miler today.  I love that!!  Not sure what I will do the rest of the day.  A good friend of mine just lost her Dad yesterday, I will have to stop by there.  I am friends with the brothers too.  55, skinny, now dead.  quite a shock.  I'd use the names, but not sure how public it is, and not sure who reads this dang thing either.  :)   Believe it or not I do respect some privacy I guess.  Ha ha!!  :)


I don't really have anything today really.  I am excited to run.  I feel like I accomplish something when I do that.  I typically feel lazy the rest of the day though, as I don't typically want to do much else.  :)  I hope Lisa has fun.  I know she will.  One thing I love about Lisa is when she is paying attention to someone, or watching a concert or something.  She looks sooo happy.  She is quiet, but she gets that little look of contentment.  I love seeing that.  I can see it now.  :)

Don't tell her I say these things.  :)  j/k  Ha ha!!!

Hope you all have a great and awesome day!!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love you all!!!  :)

No comments: