Friday, June 28, 2019

A Little Equals A Lot.

So yesterday I planned on cutting the grass. It was a non workout day, so I could come straight home and do it. I got that done, and watered the back garden. I had a little section I needed to fabric, and mulch in the back. I did that. It needs more mulch but that's it. Getting gravel delivered today too. That is for the end of our yard. We have parking there too. It goes next to our driveway. Refilling most, and filling the section that is empty due to driveway construction. I bet by the end of next weekend we will have the majority of our stuff done. Then what will I do? 

Yesterday was hard for me to wake up. I may doze for a bit after my early alarm, but yesterday I slept til my middle alarm. Basically my early morning routine was shot so I stayed in bed til my late alarm.

I turned my AC on yesterday too. It was 81 inside the house. Overnight was going to only be 70°, so I thought of turning it on for a couple days. It's pretty sweet. I have it set for 73°, and might switch it to 74°  it's a nice luxury regardless.

Not much else going on. I did think what is my blog about this year?  I got nothing.  More and more about nothing is my feeling.  Just my little life of little consequence is all I see. I am not really doing anything important.  My life is pretty easy. I got a pretty good routine that works for me. I am not out changing the World. I don't really do anything special of any consequence. I gather we all ride in that boat.

I don't know people all too well. I have no idea what makes them tick. What do people think they want out of life?  I know they want to be happy. In people's minds are ways for that to happen I guess. It's hard cuz people don't even know the tools that are available. More is hidden than isn't. It's why money is brought into any equation I guess. Money is something people can kinda quantify to a point.

The heart we don't control. Our heart is the key to our outlook. How do you perfect that? What is a good way to be? 

I know the direction I go, although these days I am just running in place kinda. Not doing anything, and not going anywhere.  Still blogging, but pretty much about nothing. No reason for it, but it is something I do so. 

I guess it's fine. It is Summer, and Summer is fine. Until the dog days. The days where warm weather is just boring.  Then all of a sudden it cools down,  and we start thinking of pumpkin muffins, and Apple picking.  Football too.

For me the 4 seasons are good for the mind. All my plants in the front will die, and come back to life.  I like that too.

Anyway i spose. 

Laterzzz.        :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: