Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Gotta Love Sleep.

I slept an extra hour. I checked my sleep figuring it was a lot,  but it was only 6-1/2 hours. I feel it was a good sleep. As I figured, my sleep was only 4 something hours the night before.

I did my banking. I am going to close my Chase account soon. Only reason I got it was to get $550 or whatever for jumping through a couple hoops. Deposit this much, and direct deposit from one of my jobs. I am past the mandatory amount I have to keep it open. I went to 3 banks yesterday. Grabbed money from here, from here, and from here. That's ridiculous. It was just to get cash for my concrete guy. I didn't want to take it from just one bank. Whatever.

Other than that yesterday was okay. It was sunny. I had a full day.  Nothing too crazy happened. I got my full workout in. I knew I was tired after work, so I just blocked that. I knew from my last workout I am pretty strong,  so I concentrated on that.

Today I don't have much planned. Just a meal,  and yard work when I get home. My uncle's estate is almost finished. Only one check from IL left. My latest checks will pay my income tax from the IRAs. Got my cash out for the concrete guy. I'll have a $2000 property tax in August I believe, and then we just save money. Nothing big  needs to be bought.

I live a pretty simple life huh?  Nothing glamorous at all about me. I don't spend much money on travel. I don't really eat out that much, and not really expensive restaurants. It's good being 50. You don't need much anymore. I am as excited about sleep as anything else. I like working, having full days, and yeah that's about it.

I have no stress at all about trying to create my best life. It's here kinda. I guess mostly cuz my heart doesn't yearn for stuff. I have my simple day to day, and I can't dream of anything better. The only problem is I didn't make myself this way. If I was just the same old person who was born here I don't know what I would have become. It's hard saying. I tend to think my life was pulled aside before I even knew about it. You know how you learn lessons at a young age. Well College age anyway.

Pride left me early. Work while I go to school. Walk or bus to work. Also I realized when I lost my lumber yard job, I wasn't too good to work at a grocery store making minimum wage. I wasn't too good for it you know? 

Money coming in is better than no money coming in. I am not fabulous in the least. Even still my journey has left me confident and strong. I am not too good to do any labor,  but also no person do I look up to. I have no heroes. No life I'd rather live.

I remember for so long not wanting to be solo you know?  I didn't want to be the only member of the Loser's club, but now I am fine with it. Mostly cuz after overcoming the 2nd time I am no longer alone. I am accepted. Treated as an ally,  not an enemy. I am way too strong, but luckily I am slow to anger. I think I get slower and slower to anger too.

So, today I'll have a day. 73,5 miles last week too.  Should be okay.

Laterzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: