Monday, June 10, 2019

A Rainy Sunday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I think I've been up since 11:00 PM just laying in bed. I guess I was just done sleeping. I did nap at some point in the afternoon for some reason.  I did get all my Sunday stuff done, saw a movie, sat in the garage watching the rain. I got over 10,000 steps in too on a day off.

One thing I've noticed about me is I don't really have any desire to sit at a bar. Yesterday would have been perfect,  but I didn't feel like it. It's been a while since i did that. Just not feeling it I guess. I don't think I really feel like eating out much either. Maybe I just like it at home.

All of a sudden I have a lot to do. I have to fill in by the driveway where the forms were. Either fill with dirt,  and plant grass, or maybe put pavers there. Either way I got some work. I have some gardening to do, and I am running my tractor sprinkler every day it doesn't rain. Not today,  cuz we got a ton of rain yesterday. I'll have to cut my grass probably tomorrow. It will be too wet today.

I feel the rain was perfect,  cuz it is good to water your freshly poured cement. It can make your driveway 50% stronger. I started looking at driveways when I am out walking, running, or riding. People tend to just let them go. Blacktop needs maintenance. You gotta do it. Cement it says maybe every few years. You don't want to overdue it. A lot of people probably do nothing.

Anyway i think today will be busy at work. I potentially may have a lot to do. It's Monday though. I'll do what I can. I have to work out today,  and work on the side of my driveway. I am thinking tacos for dinner.

Some guy asked me if the 80s were the best time of my life, cuz you know you are young having fun. The answer is an easy no. These are the best days of my life. My life is super easy. I guess it helps I have absolutely no questions about the future. No worries.  Not a lot of responsibilities.

People live their lives. It's not my responsibility to steer them in any direction. People make mistakes. Maybe not live as healthy as they can. That's not my responsibility. I live my life. I am not held accountable for others. I find you cannot really lead people anyway. They have their own lives filled with decisions. If you make poor ones that's their fault.

I guess what I am saying is my life is easy. I don't put on any extra responsibilities for whatever reason. I live  pretty comfortable. I am not an angry person.

Lisa's brother lives with us. It took me a while, but I finally realized he is unbelievably selfish. People would do him favors,  and he would never do the same. He is like a 40 something year old trying to live an 11 year olds life. Video games all the time. Since he is 40+ he is gaining weight at an alarming rate. He drinks maybe 3- 2 litres of sugary pop each day. Metabolisms don't speed up as you get older. He no longer trims his beard or gets a haircut. I am pretty sure he makes more an hour than me, yet his wages are being garnished. He smokes pot, and cuz of asthma goes to the ER for treatments. He has like no bills.

That dude ain't my responsibility. He'll die a young death. He actually is pretty disgusting. People make bad choices in life. You'll find you cannot save one.

So on I go with my day to day. I think I'll have a day today. For the most part I probably won't be disgusting.

Laterzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: